Proposal: Rumors and Proposals Thread | Free Agency Underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
"Sharp is signing in Calgary tomorrow, as our offseason of hell continues."

"I don't have any source I can share with you but it's happening. Mods can delete this if they want, but it's 100% happening"

"Save my post and then we'll see who's laughing tomorrow"

"I have a source, I said I wouldn't share it."

"It's not him. It's from someone in the Flames organization."

"I stand by what I said."

So............. ban hammer time?

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Am I the only one who would be all for letting a team offersheet Draisaitl for the 4 1st rounders compensation? With those picks you could definitely grab a TRUE #1 defenceman, shed a bit more salary in a trade for him. Then sign a Marleau/Vanek, and still have picks to acquire another good centreman.

Downgrading on Draisaitl down the middle, replacing him with RNH and another C option, adding a #1 defenceman and having cap space to add a Marleau/Vanek. Pretty sure that makes us a way better team?

Cool lets waste a bunch of years of Mcdavids contract to get a bunch more magical draft picks.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Am I the only one who would be all for letting a team offersheet Draisaitl for the 4 1st rounders compensation? With those picks you could definitely grab a TRUE #1 defenceman, shed a bit more salary in a trade for him. Then sign a Marleau/Vanek, and still have picks to acquire another good centreman.

Downgrading on Draisaitl down the middle, replacing him with RNH and another C option, adding a #1 defenceman and having cap space to add a Marleau/Vanek. Pretty sure that makes us a way better team?

then we offersheet Pasta!

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Cool lets waste a bunch of years of Mcdavids contract to get a bunch more magical draft picks.

What?

You use the picks at the trade deadline or this offseason to go hard for a proven #1 defenceman and another decent centreman. Makes us a better team NOW when you flip them for proven players.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
"Sharp is signing in Calgary tomorrow, as our offseason of hell continues."

"I don't have any source I can share with you but it's happening. Mods can delete this if they want, but it's 100% happening"

"Save my post and then we'll see who's laughing tomorrow"

"I have a source, I said I wouldn't share it."

"It's not him. It's from someone in the Flames organization."

"I stand by what I said."

So............. ban hammer time?

No, but be sure to remember this if he claims insider info again.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
I don't like that there not getting anyone to push Puljujarvi and the other Wingers, I would sign Grigorenko and or Hemsky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad