Blue Jays Discussion: Roy Halladay officially inducted in the 2019 Baseball Hall of Fame Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
wonder if it will be something sneeky like when the nats got whats his name after he was drafted . few months down the road. we know the jays were connected to baty prior to the draft

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
I have zero faith in Atkins so I fully expect the return to be underwhelming. He’ll try to justify it using as much corporate jargon as he possibly can, though.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
wonder if it will be something sneeky like when the nats got whats his name after he was drafted . few months down the road. we know the jays were connected to baty prior to the draft
That loophole isn't allowed anymore. They can't trade anyone from this year's draft until after the season has ended.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Suppose you aren't going to get too much for Stro. He's ideally a #3 in a playoff rotation or the first guy out of the pen.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Suppose you aren't going to get too much for Stro. He's ideally a #3 in a playoff rotation or the first guy out of the pen.

Uh, what? :huh:

I do not even need to follow the Blue Jays that closely to know Stroman is a lot better than that... And he's certainly not a bullpen player.

Reactions: HockeyThoughts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad