Series Talk: Round Two | Waiting on a (familiar) foe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Think about how hard it is to beat a team 3 games in a row. We'd be trying to win three series/years in a row with Washington. Would be difficult but would be so amazing to witness.

That being said. Put me in the I don't care column. Picking who you'd want to face is a slippery slope

Grrrr. ;) :sarcasm: I'll be attacking this 24/7. Pens do not have to win 3 series in a row with Washington. They just have to win 1.

That narrative is just wrong. It's classic gambler's fallacy. There is no such thing. No such thing. Every game is it's own statistic based on coaching, adjustments, injuries, luck, human error, etc.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Grrrr. ;) :sarcasm: I'll be attacking this 24/7. Pens do not have to win 3 series in a row with Washington. They just have to win 1.

That narrative is just wrong. It's classic gambler's fallacy. There is no such thing. No such thing. Every game is it's own statistic based on coaching, adjustments, injuries, luck, human error, etc.

No real argument coming from this gambler

Reactions: ColePens

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
No surprise there. Columbus had the lead for like 2 minutes the entire series? Pens guaranteed to start on the road the rest of the playoffs unless they somehow face San Jose in the finals.

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
Toronto is going to be a nightmare for a while. Not yet, but soon. Forget Boston and Tampa.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
so game 7 between Bos/Tor will be Wednesday and i'm assuming Pens/Caps will start at the earliest by Thursday but most likely friday..

Either way its atleast 2 more days to rest for our guys..
I don't think either arena is available on friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad