Pre-Game Talk: Round 2 Talk - Bring on the Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Breakfast in bed, trip for her to the spa while you watch the game at 12:30 after the game you are free, just hope there is no OT.

Trip to a spa may be the ticket.
Can't do breakfast in bed too. That's too much and she'll figure either I'm up to something or did something wrong already.

:D

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
It's the Brides birthday and my daughters prom on Saturday.
This will require some serious thinking and time management.

:laugh:

If it's prom for the DD then the Bride and the DD should be busy off doing girly things like getting her hair and nails done right around 12/1pm anyways and then they'll do lunch or something, back home around 4pm to start getting dressed and ready for limo pick up by 6pm. You'll have the most important part of the day to yourself with this plan. Work your magic!

canoebears

Jul 11, 2007
salmon arm b,c,
It makes sense with the Bell center being full this coming Monday and Wednesday, plus wasn't there some grad at TD Friday?

Schedule seems legit.

The schedule itself makes sense other than the 12:30 start saturday. The fact that only RDS knows about it is weird. TSN said these are the reported times quoting RDS on the website. Watching Sportscenter and they have not said anything

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
The schedule itself makes sense other than the 12:30 start saturday. The fact that only RDS knows about it is weird. TSN said these are the reported times quoting RDS.

Here it is again through CBC, but it does say they got it from RDS.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/04/29/bruins-canadiens-playoff-series-schedule-announced/

Maybe they did not want to go up against the Kentucky Derby???

It is weird but we all know the world of the NHL runs through Montreal so of course they would get it first.:laugh:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I'm not believing anything until it's official.

This is sooooooo annnoooooooying.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
If it's prom for the DD then the Bride and the DD should be busy off doing girly things like getting her hair and nails done right around 12/1pm anyways and then they'll do lunch or something, back home around 4pm to start getting dressed and ready for limo pick up by 6pm. You'll have the most important part of the day to yourself with this plan. Work your magic!

You are brilliant!
I just ever so stealthy walked over to our bulletin board and sure enough my daughter has a hair appointment at 1:00.
Now I just gotta stay sober, see her off and take the Bride to dinner.

:handclap:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Trip to a spa may be the ticket.
Can't do breakfast in bed too. That's too much and she'll figure either I'm up to something or did something wrong already.
:D

:laugh: Is she not a B's fan?

You will have plenty of time to take her out after the game !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad