Pre-Game Talk: Round 2 Talk - Bring on the Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
the mods on the main board are going to be meth addicts before this series ends. I can't wait to see how many threads get locker and bans get handed out. 24-7 policing will be necessary.

Also, **** Montreal.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
6a00d8341d73af53ef01156f4b8576970c-pi

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Ugh, total misclick on the poll. I had chosen Bruins in 5 but, as I was about to click on the vote button it moved to Mon in 7. and I cant change my vote

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
If I am Claude I am taking advantage of the mobility on the back end, have the Dman skate the puck out of the zone as much as possible - Habs will be bringing a quick forecheck like the did against Tampa's pylon defence.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
the mods on the main board are going to be meth addicts before this series ends. I can't wait to see how many threads get locker and bans get handed out. 24-7 policing will be necessary.

Also, **** Montreal.

It is going to get out of control in my opinion. My advice to anyone here is to just stay the hell away from the main boards during the course of round 2.

Anyhow, **** the habs. Bruins in 4.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Thankfully the Habs will play Price and not Budaj. We should win this in 6, we will wear out the smurf like Habs and move on to the ECF.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We'll they've been quoting Felger on their board for days, so I'm sure they must be feeling good :laugh:

Let's see: We're uneducated, dirty, cheap, classless, divers, whiners, ugly, a disgrace, campbells favorite, etc etc

I think I covered it! Hi Hab fans lurking! Its going to be a bloodbath. Hope you and your media are ready for it. :D

Last edited:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I hope we ****ing crush them.

No ****ing mercy. Wipe the floor. Bruins in 6, right in front of their fans. Price is gonna choke.

David Krejci*

Words can not convey the sheer visceral hatred, disdain, and disgust that that team holds in my mind. They are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with modern professional sports, and modern society in general. I feel like there is something fundamentally wrong with the culture up there, not enough bad things can happen to that franchise and fanbase, in my mind. I wish them nothing but the absolute worst and I will drown in my own (word that would get this post deleted) if it is us who ends their season sometime in the next two weeks.

I am fully prepared for the absolute circus side show that it is sure to become, because it always is up there. I am prepared for all the Montreal typical, blah blah blah. This will be the crest of the playoffs, the amount of blood lust I have for the Canadiens is unmatched.

Last edited by a moderator:

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
Words can not convey the sheer visceral hatred, disdain, and disgust that that team holds in my mind. They are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with modern professional sports, and modern society in general. I feel like there is something fundamentally wrong with the culture up there, not enough bad things can happen to that franchise and fanbase, in my mind. I wish them nothing but the absolute worst and I will drown in my own (word that would get this post deleted) if it is us who ends their season sometime in the next two weeks.

I am fully prepared for the absolute circus side show that it is sure to become, because it always is up there. I am prepared for all the Montreal typical, blah blah blah. This will be the crest of the playoffs, the amount of blood lust I have for the Canadiens is unmatched.

Keep preaching! AMEN! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad