Prospect Info: Round 2, Pick 34: Bobby Brink, RW, Sioux City (USHL) --> Denver (signed 4/10/22)

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Can we hold a group vote on whether or not DFF gets to nickname players?
That vote was taken long ago. I was kicked off the nickname council long before the nickname council even existed. My nicknames transcend the reach of the HFBoards secret police. Pup'n'Suds will be Pup'n'Suds for eternity and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I once called a guy whose name I can't remember King Louie once and that's what everyone at my old job called him for years, even after he left. His name wasn't Louie or anything close to it and he did not resemble an orangutan (or gigantopithecus, if you are a fan of the live action version) in the slightest. You can't stop me.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I can at least follow how you got to the other nicknames whether I agree or not. This one completely eludes me. Could you explain it?
Brink! - Wikipedia

One of the finest pieces of American Cinema. If you haven't seen it, please educate yourself.

Robbed of several Oscar nominations but history remembers just how good the rivalry between the soul skaters of team Pup'n'Suds and the sellouts of Team X-Bladz was

v1.jpg

sub-buzz-17603-1507665517-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
so a Brink question. What do you guys think of Cliff Ronning to Theo Fleury as mid to top end projections for Brink?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad