GDT: Round 2 of 7: Red Wings @ Lightning | 7:00 PM | Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
This can't be understated. This is what ****** teams do - start getting physical when they know they can't win by playing the game.

We are officially a shirts team and this locker room knows it.

Worked out fairly well when the Ducks pulled this crap

But yes this Wings team is a ****** team, but we already knew that.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Mikey just hit it on the head, where is their kocur or probert. This team needs more toughness, they go after Larkin and we are afraid to touch their skill guys. To damn soft.
Who cares about that crap when you are getting embarrassed?

Sure, bring in the goons when we suck next year. This is the playoffs. You want to compete? Suck less.

BazDaSpaz

Sep 7, 2011
Ok **** Tampa now. I guarantee we light them up on Sunday now. It's sad, but I think this bit of BS at the end here will give the boys the motivation now to go foward. I can't believe they're playing Journey's don't stop believing right now too. We'll win at home Sunday with good ice and even better boards. Sucks being down 0-2 but We'll win Sunday.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Callahan and Larkin have been going at it all game. Still feel like it must feel weird for mid thirties guys getting into it with teenagers. :laugh:

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
First time I've seen or heard of this Blunden guy. Was he playing in this series until that last shift?

I'm gonna go out drinking now.

utvolsfan

Oct 24, 2015
Mikey is a dinosaur...and I love Mick. This organization needs TALENT.

YeaHe they need talent, but u need to protect that talent. Go back to 96 when they need that protection they called #26 to add that element

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I for some reason feel bad for the guys with a Wings playoff avatar. It's the kind of sadness you feel for a guy who talks about how he's just signed up for selling Amway products and is going to make bank.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Lets have some fun next game
Call up Bertuzzi and Callahan and Tangradi. Sit Tatar, Nyquist and Anderssom they have done nothing out there anyways.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Its too bad this is the last game I am gonna see Datsyuk play in. Going on vacation and the last thing I am going to do is ruin it watching this clown show.

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
Those of us that are old as dirt, is it just me or have we just gone back to the late 80s? I haven't seen a wings team this bad since then...

utvolsfan

Oct 24, 2015
Who cares about that crap when you are getting embarrassed?

Sure, bring in the goons when we suck next year. This is the playoffs. You want to compete? Suck less.

Who said goon, was McCarty a goon. There's toughness that can play and then there are goons, go get someone who will stand up and protect skill. A name that comes to mind is upcoming UFA Matt Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland