GDT: Round 2 of 7: Red Wings @ Lightning | 7:00 PM | Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Go for broke. Change up the lines. Play Mrazek. Play the players who are generating stuff, not based on seniority. So when Tatar is sucking it up, and he did tonight, play him less.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Losers. Soft euro trash. Gutless out of his league coach.
Terrible GM.
Put Mrazek in.
Slide Smith in for Ericsson.
Jurco in for Joker
Mantha in for Tatar/Nyquist

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
next season wont be any different when you have a GM that thinks if you make it you have a chance

It will be different Datsyuk will.be gone and we will miss the playoffs and it will.be the beginning of the end for Holland. Problem is it will take quite a while to get rid of Kenny

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
It's alright Blashill is a good tank commender. Time for some high draft picks.

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
Blashill and Holland responsible. Going down without a fight. Everyone has lost faith. Let's just do it all the same in game 3 and expect a different result.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It will be different Datsyuk will.be gone and we will miss the playoffs and it will.be the beginning of the end for Holland. Problem is it will take quite a while to get rid of Kenny

No it won't. He's retiring. He ain't being the reason the wings miss so he thinks

Sparkzuk

Jan 13, 2016
I just feel sorry for the Detroit fans who actually paid money to go see this crap shoot.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I know the players play the game and they are partially to blame

But Trashill really pisses me off with his bull**** TOI distribution.

I want him gone already.

8snake

Aug 3, 2005
Everywhere I look, there is dead weight. This team is in serious trouble.

Limping into playoffs year after year, bundled out first round each year. Too heavy reliance on the vets, refusal to put any real faith in youth (Larkin excluded), this team is on a massive downward spiral unless they wake up and smell the roses.

So frustrating. I think we get swept, or maybe eek out one game.
This franchise is on a downward spiral regardless...the issue us whether they embrace change and transition this team the right way or we keep fighting it and holding on to a philosophy of "over-ripe" prospects, preference for veteran players and a country club atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad