Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
NHL just trolling our boys with that reffing duo, holy crap. :shakehead

Wonder if they'll be tossing rubber chickens from the stands like the last playoffs.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Well I hope Therrien's latest comments about the Bruins and bringing up their finals loss to Chicago are posted in the locker room somewhere.
Destroy them, Bruins.

Last edited:

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
Wow! Great GDT!

i have a feeling we see the Bruins win 4-0

Iginla will score 2

I have a feeling we see our first fight(s) of the series...Guys like White&Murray will want to prove something...

Last edited:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I've got a hunch the Habs are about to get stomped on home ice.

tumblr_midzfbwhyy1r5j928o1_500.gif

David Krejci*

I am fully prepared for the real Embellishment City to rear their ugly heads. The Habs are going to be diving all over the place and the refs are going to be taking the cheese every time. We need to keep the legit penalties to a minimum, because you know the faux ones will be there for sure. The only semblance of a chance the Habs have to win this series, is by getting on the powerplay. 5 on 5 we absolutely eviscerate them.

Also, Chara needs to cut out the embellishment crap himself. That nonsense when Subban crosschecked him and he pretended to be hurt for a second was repulsive. You're the ****ing captain of the Boston Bruins, knock it the **** off.

Rebel Bruin

Jan 7, 2014
Dublin
My team talk is short but sweet -

Controlled Aggression. Hit them hard but legally.

Discipline. Play the game 5 on 5, where the Bruins are dominant.

Execute. Quick shots up high.

Smile and listen to tunes.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I am fully prepared for the real Embellishment City to rear their ugly heads. The Habs are going to be diving all over the place and the refs are going to be taking the cheese every time. We need to keep the legit penalties to a minimum, because you know the faux ones will be there for sure. The only semblance of a chance the Habs have to win this series, is by getting on the powerplay. 5 on 5 we absolutely eviscerate them.

Also, Chara needs to cut out the embellishment crap himself. That nonsense when Subban crosschecked him and he pretended to be hurt for a second was repulsive. You're the ****ing captain of the Boston Bruins, knock it the **** off.

I have a better one for you. How about David Krejci you name sake shows up tonight. Three assists, no goals and a -2 totals in seven playoff games isn't helping.

Last edited:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
So anyone want to explain those stats in English?

Puck drop can't get here soon enough. I am so nervous. I know this team is better. I know they can win this but they have to stay out of the box. Hope Julien has figured out how to stop Subban on the PP.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Game begins here at 8:30, working and the restaurant is open until only 9pm, thankfully, with the usual Habs pomp and circumstance pre-game show, puck won`t probably officially drop til 10pm so I`m good:)

Go B`s

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Punch the Hab !

in theory, that`s always fun, at the Bell Centre, you can guarantee fans will call the penalty for Rooney.

Play hard, physical, but if you really want to frustrate the Habs, DON`T show them for one moment that their "act" is frustrating you, play 5 on 5 hockey and those vile creatures don`t stand a chance:yo:

Easy for me to say sitting on my chair at home but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad