GDT: Round 2 Game 3 Bruins @ Montreal 05/06/2014 | 7PM | NBCSN, RDS, CBC, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm not a Bruins fan, but you guys have no reason to panic. Have you learned nothing from your team???

The Bruins are a momentum team. Once they start rolling they can't be stopped.

No lead is safe.

Thank you and keep posting here :)

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
Its not over, but they are not coming back playing like that.
There is no excuse to be this bad on the PP, no excuse! Especially when you've been so good the all year. Its crazy.

And Kreji better get his **** together, Iginla at least can say is 345 years old.

ogoaltrop

Oct 9, 2011
I don't think that's true. We dominated pretty much everything.

Stupid stupid mistakes and no finish.

We deserve to be down but not because Habs outplaying us. We've shot ourselves in foot. Nothing more nothing less.

shots 10 - 9 montreal

score 2- 0 montreal

hits not sure but the habs clearly had the bigger hits

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
Anything i would say right now would get me thrown off these boards....
so i will sit and not say what i want to say..
but i will be happy after the bruins win this !

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
Everything was going fine until the first goal. Bruins were controlling the play and the crowd was quite.

As someone else said, we are not going anywhere if KREJCI doesn't wake up. He looks completely uninspired right now and it's killing this team.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Guys are afraid to hit and mix it up. Way too afraid of the PK. At this point they look neutered. Let the dog off the chain at this point. If you're going to play like ******* to not go on the PK, might as well say **** it and play your game and kill the penalties.

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
The reason why I get mad when people blame Loui:

THE WHOLE ****ING TEAM LOOKS BAD. No, he hasn't been good, but none of them aside from Bergeron do.

He caused the goal. He made a **** play with literally no one on him that lead to the goal. Some other Bs looked bad that period, but they didn't cause a goal by fumbling the puck with no one on him.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
The team as a whole played that period bad, but to call out Loui is ridiculous.

He is looking like one of the better B's tonight.

Uli Kunkel

Feb 8, 2014
loui gets the most of the blame for the 2nd goal?

yes he lost the puck (altough it lead to a good chance), but if dougie doesn´t have a brain fart and instead of forechecking someone who is already covert by bergeron goes backwards and defends subban nothing happens...

They're both at fault, but Dougie has done way more than Loui these playoffs. Not covering for Dougie, but I think he was shocked when the puck checked Loui to the ice.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Frustrating that the bruins can carry the play for seemingly the majority of the time. Have C and B level chances. Then Montreal finally gets out of their zone, and out of nowhere they get an A chance that they capitalize on.

Just as a fan, that's the worst. Story of the series so far it seems.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Miller completely out of position on the first goal and playing probably his worst game as a Bruin.

A lot of players out of position, and the passing once again is not at all crisp. Nor is the decision making.

I'm sure the boys are gonna get a stern talking to during intermission, and will come out strong in the 2nd.

oh and once again Subban messes up a hipcheck.

Agree about Miller. He's not having his best game, that's for sure. Been out of position several times.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Warning