Pre-Game Talk: Round 2 - Canes vs Bolts

How does the series go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
That’s pretty much what this is. If you want to win a Stanley Cup, you have to go through the gauntlet. It’s nice to imagine dodging the hard matchups, but that’s not how this works. Time to find out what this team is made of.

This is the way.

^^^^^^^^^THIS THIS THIS THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: Daeavorn and Tryamw

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
B's fan here, just wanted to drop by and say good luck; We're all counting on you. Someone's gotta stop the $100 million team.

Rv6Ibl.gif

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Listen, I know we haven't always gotten along. We had our big fights earlier this year and a lot of back and forth on the main boards. It's just how it goes sometimes when you cheer for different teams. I hope we can put all of that aside for a little while.

With all that said, I hope you guys double fist the Lightning and bounce them so hard from the playoffs they don't make it back for another decade.

This is for the greater good and I will be cheering you Canes on harder than I've ever cheered for an opposing team.

I must warn you though, this fandom will only last for this series and will quickly dissipate following this round but for these next chunk of games please know you have mine (and many other Panther fans) support.

For the love of everything please beat this group of scumbag, whiny babies and their classless fans. At least you guys are good with your shit talking, they're just flat out rude and lack creativity.

Go Canes Go.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Listen, I know we haven't always gotten along. We had our big fights earlier this year and a lot of back and forth on the main boards. It's just how it goes sometimes when you cheer for different teams. I hope we can put all of that aside for a little while.

With all that said, I hope you guys double fist the Lightning and bounce them so hard from the playoffs they don't make it back for another decade.

This is for the greater good and I will be cheering you Canes on harder than I've ever cheered for an opposing team.

I must warn you though, this fandom will only last for this series and will quickly dissipate following this round but for these next chunk of games please know you have mine (and many other Panther fans) support.

For the love of everything please beat this group of scumbag, whiny babies and their classless fans. At least you guys are good with your shit talking, they're just flat out rude and lack creativity.

Go Canes Go.
we can enjoy our new amsterdam vodka together on the beach while watching the game and heckling that Tampa couple. Cant promise we won’t take a dive or two during our interactions. Sand is really hard to walk on, okay.

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021

Go Canes Go.

Well said sir , and a raised glass to you and the others . All aboard the Crazy Train.

upload_2021-5-28_7-30-39.jpeg

Last edited:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

Go Canes Go.
DZIĘKI, POWODZENIA W PRZYSŁYM ROKU.

THE BOLD PART MEANS A LOT.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Posted this on the main board thread:

The Canes have right there to win literally every game this season, except game 56 when we were resting half of the team. I expect this series to be no different.

The season series was dead even. Kucherov is back, but he has largely been ineffective at 5-on-5. He is feasting on the PP and the Canes are better than Florida on the PK. They have one of the best in the league. If the Canes don't have a parade to the box like they did against Nashville, I like their chances to shut him down.

Canes in 7​

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Tampa will be a different series than Nashville and I think that will work in the Canes favor.

Nashville tailored their game to punch up to Carolina and they did a lot of things that worked to stifle them. Tampa is going to crank up the skill and play their game. If anything the Canes will need to punch up which is a good motivator.

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Im already fully preparing myself for a Nashville times 2 as far as the liberties Tampa will be allowed to take and that we will not come out on top of the penalty minutes disparity.

Ill still complain

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Dzienkuje Ci! Wien ze to macie!

Also, sorry I can't like the other posts. I lost my privilege to like after arguing with Bolts fans on the main boards lolll
HEH, SAME.
MAIN BOARDS ARE A CESSPOOL AND A SHITPOND.
FIRST I GOT SMACKED FOR THAT ONE THREAD THAT RESULTED IN A WARNING FOR A THIRD OF CANES AND CATS AND THEN … I guess there was a bad word in one meme?

NO IDEA.

I HONESTLY PREFER VISITING BOARDS OF OTHER TEAMS. LESS TRIGGER HAPPY ENVIRONMENT.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
we can enjoy our new amsterdam vodka together on the beach while watching the game and heckling that Tampa couple. Cant promise we won’t take a dive or two during our interactions. Sand is really hard to walk on, okay.
God i hate that commercial. Who makes that "I'm watching a running back" hand motion during a hockey game? The whole thing screams that they didn't bother to watch any hockey or research those cities

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
God i hate that commercial. Who makes that "I'm watching a running back" hand motion during a hockey game? The whole thing screams that they didn't bother to watch any hockey or research those cities
Yea. It is in there with Paul Missthenet commercial as some of the more annoying commercials.

Reactions: Tryamw

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
This is why you have technical consultants in the productions.

"No, she can't urge people to charge, that's a penalty. They'd go on PK."

"We don't wanna go PK?"

"No."

"Okey. Again, with no hand! Action!"

You don't take care of this shit early on, and one day you'll find yourself directing a Game of Thrones scene with a goddamn Starbucks cup on the table.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad