Pre-Game Talk: Round 2 Banter pre-talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I don't know for you guys but I think this break is really great. If I was a player, it would have been enough for me to get back and lit it up. Mentally, I think we already are ready. Physically if they have had practices and stuff, why not?

I like it already and I have a good feeling with this series.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Hey guys good luck this series

But any leaks from your media about the start of the series?

Im guessing Thursday Saturday games 1 n 2

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Hey guys good luck this series

But any leaks from your media about the start of the series?

Im guessing Thursday Saturday games 1 n 2

Good luck to your favorite team too. And no, not any of our media outlets leaked any possible dates for the beginning of the series. I've heard, on this forum, that it might be anywhere between Thursday and Saturday.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Good luck to your favorite team too. And no, not any of our media outlets leaked any possible dates for the beginning of the series. I've heard, on this forum, that it might be anywhere between Thursday and Saturday.

Thanks

Yeah Northeastern University has graduation Friday at the garden so it be real tight for the Bullgang to change over

Sucks game 1 might not be till Saturday

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
FYI I just turned up the Bantz in the Playoff board. New thread should go up soon... but I'm not even sure we need one, this rivalry and hate fuels itself. I really hate the bruins.

Playing them is nothing at all like playing the Bolts. At least with the Sens you get some genuine hatred through with the Subban vs Karlsson subplot... but owning the Lighting kinda sucked because after two home losses they had nothing to say in return and we got left with a long layoff. I'm still holding out hope for a sweep against the bruins though.

Last edited:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I think some of you need to sleep with the enemy. I guarantee you'll pay little attention to the ridiculous comments of others after that. I did that last time and it was awesome. :) Redirect that anger towards a nice booty, you'll feel great after. ;)

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I think some of you need to sleep with the enemy. I guarantee you'll pay little attention to the ridiculous comments of others after that. I did that last time and it was awesome. :) Redirect that anger towards a nice booty, you'll feel great after. ;)

Just to be clear, we're talking about Bruins fans and not the players right?

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I'll be more confortable bragging about beating them afterwards than I am trash talking about them now.

It's not going to be fun or easy in the least. If it is, then we are way better than I thought and I don't see how the team coming out of the Metro div would be a problem for us in the ECF... in effect, IMO, the team coming out of the Atlantic is also probable to represent the East in the SCF.

If we DO beat them, then that bragging post will be something, I guarantee you. There's just so much stuff to take pot shots when it comes to the team, the fans and the city, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
How do I add this picture?

Fixed it for you

It0s1mN.jpg

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
FYI I just turned up the Bantz in the Playoff board. New thread should go up soon... but I'm not even sure we need one, this rivalry and hate fuels itself. I really hate the bruins.

Wow you really did, just noticed the Canada's team thread you started:laugh::laugh:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
can someone add some bruins memorabilia on this gif to make it look like hes actually a bruins fan?

thanks.

tumblr_inline_mys3lxBjBz1rlbll7.gif

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The bruins avatar in the avatar bet thread should definitely have to do with Boston's lack of skill.

Hear me out: if we call em divers we'd be playing their game - but if the Habs win the series, then chances are they beat 'em with skill. So their punishment avatars should be them admitting that they're inferior to the Habs on a skill level.

Follow? (I'm kinda drunk right now)

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
The bruins avatar in the avatar bet thread should definitely have to do with Boston's lack of skill.

Hear me out: if we call em divers we'd be playing their game - but if the Habs win the series, then chances are they beat 'em with skill. So their punishment avatars should be them admitting that they're inferior to the Habs on a skill level.

Follow? (I'm kinda drunk right now)

giphy.gif

Not sure I do

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
I hope you guys don't mind if I throw a little fuel on the Bruins diving bonfire:

http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2...vers-embellishment-city-boston-flop-divefiles

every team dives to get a PP, the only thing i hate about the Bruins is that they ***** about every other team about doing it, and the Bruins fans hear it enough from Julien that they think it's true, just mindless neanderthals.

Also I love that just because the Bruins have a tough team, that their fans think their a tough, but yet when i see some in person they never say anything bad about the Habs in front of me. just like Lucy bunch of *******

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
Could be... but I love the Pats so speak no ill of them here :laugh:

I can respect a team having alot of success if they dont resort to some stupid stuff. The double standard the Pats fans have is hilarious and sad.

Heck, I left out the Hernandez incident (and what BB knew ahead of time), and this might be the worst of it all.

Most of the issues with the Pats are BB related anyway. Speaking of which, not so much of a D genius since the spygate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad