Pre-Game Talk: Round 2 Banter pre-talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifaxhab*

CNN almost had another breaking news about an object being found in the ocean but realized it was just Chara being Chara.

f5t3d.jpg

:handclap: my vote for post of the week!

nickyb

May 5, 2004
I know we have to wait until round 1 to finish, but do we have any media schedule leaks for this series yet?? For at least game 1 and 2?

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
37 points in 61 games while playing on mostly the third line is not too shabby. He put up the point while playing 16 minutes a night, on average.

Those are Gally or Gionta type of numbers, it just shows we have depht too.

Anyways, looking forward to this series, I would be fairly optimistic no matter if we are the underdogs or not. There are still some factors out there to believe we can win this series.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Those are Gally or Gionta type of numbers, it just shows we have depht too.

Anyways, looking forward to this series, I would be fairly optimistic no matter if we are the underdogs or not. There are still some factors out there to believe we can win this series.

Gallagher and Gionta posted about 40 points while playing 20 more games; they were less efficient than Eriksson despite being in supposedly bigger roles. Eriksson's offensive production primarily comes in the form of assists, so his playmaking ability must be stymied. He is also a two-way guy, so his defensive play is something not captured in the traditional stat line very well.

holyhabs

Jun 9, 2007
has there been a mention of the starting day? this will most likely warrant a saturday night spot so i assume thursday?

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
has there been a mention of the starting day? this will most likely warrant a saturday night spot so i assume thursday?

Likely going to be Saturday or Friday for game 1 unless no series goes to 7.

Philly wins Tuesday and it goes to game 7 Thursday, thus meaning the PO have to start the next day after.

Its possible that MTL vs BOS begins Friday if the Rangers win next game.

chrispar18

Apr 30, 2013
Likely going to be Saturday or Friday for game 1 unless no series goes to 7.

Philly wins Tuesday and it goes to game 7 Thursday, thus meaning the PO have to start the next day after.

Its possible that MTL vs BOS begins Friday if the Rangers win next game.

It has to be Friday td garden isn't available on Thursday night due to a conflict with a gradation on Friday am. And the centre is not available for Monday and Wednesday, so I suspect this series is Friday Sunday and every other day.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Tampa isn't even in the same solar system as the Bruins. Tampa series shouldn't be used as a measuring stick IMO. We'll never meet a team that weak. Boston IMO is our Stanley Cup. If we beat them, then we'll coast to the Cup round.

It may very well be that the winner of this round will be mentally and physically drained.

Huge high for whoever wins. May result in issues for following rounds, who knows.

GloryYrs70s

Apr 27, 2014
One huge advantage for the Habs is that they are not intimidated to play on Boston ice the way many other teams are. They also have a backup goaltender who absolutely owns the Bruins in Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad