Pre-Game Talk: Round 1 : Montreal Canadiens vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakkar

Apr 8, 2004
Irvine, CA
My apologies

À TB, les rumeurs sur B.Bishop ne sont pas bonnes: possible absence de 4 semaines. Il ne sera évidemment pas là demain soir.

Ben Bishop rumours in TB aren't good. Possible absence of 4 weeks. He will obviously not be playing tomorrow.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Injuries report are always a mess in the playoffs.

I would not surprise me a bit to see Bishop in game 1, or the game after the first Lightning's loss.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I'll believe it when I see it.

Injuries report are always a mess in the playoffs.

I would not surprise me a bit to see Bishop in game 1, or the game after the first Lightning's loss.

Its been confirmed he wont be playing tomorrow.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
TB in 6.

I was the only one here who said Ottawa in 5 last year.

1336644127347_ORIGINAL.jpg

TheDamned show ya who wear da pants.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So it looks like Bouillon will be in the line up to start game 1 on the 5-6 pairing with Weaver. I think I'd rather Tinordi, Beaulieu and even Murray in over Bouillon.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
When ? It says on several sites that he played against Montreal in a 4-3 OTL, but if you go to the game summary, it wasn't him playing.

(this is the game you are talking about right? )

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/boxscore?id=2013020548

No, I mean this game:
http://lightning.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/recap?id=2012020181

So it looks like Bouillon will be in the line up to start game 1 on the 5-6 pairing with Weaver. I think I'd rather Tinordi, Beaulieu and even Murray in over Bouillon.

Tampa is going with a very very speedy lineup, even their 3rd and 4th lines are very quick. Murray and to a lesser extent Tinordi would get burned to the outside. The only one I'd have in over Bouillon versus a team like the one Tampa will be icing is Beaulieu, and I'm far from a fan of the Cube.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

I'd rather a ham sandwich on a paper plate sit on the bench instead of Bouillon but it is what it is. Hopefully he plays well and doesn't make any costly mistakes.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007

OK for Tinordi, Beaulieu. But vs TB, I'll take Bouillon over Murray 10 times out of 10.

firewagon77*

Montreal won't be the national game on CBC until tuesday when they return home to Montreal.

firewagon77*

Yes Sunday and Tuesday in Montreal because the Penguins and Blue Jacket series moves to Monday next week.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
TB in 6.

I was the only one here who said Ottawa in 5 last year.
Guys, they might as well not even play now... TheDamned was right last year, therefore his guess has way more credibility than any other prediction. Tampa gets a bye to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad