GDT: Round 1, Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | April 18th, 8PM MT - We'll do it again

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Well, no argument here. He likely isn't, that's just one of those plays that kinda defines someone, good or bad, to me. If he can't even do that, then he's useless.
We all know what he is though. Bottom pairing player. The real question is why he was on the ice at the same time as Forsberg at home?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He definitely backs up his play too.

Let me on the down low hop on the band wagon.

I respect Landeskog a lot even if he throws questionable hits. The NHL is filled with little bitches who throw questionable hits and hide.

Ive watched a lot of his videos too before. Really love how he's skilled and also fearless.

Even MacKinnon dudes a freaking tank and will always throw if he has to.

When I see players like Gaudreau I'm surprised the little bastard doesn't get creamed in often.

Last but not least, I hate the Preds and their players. Bunch of little bitches who dive and complain over everything. With their fake tough guys as well.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Let me on the down low hop on the band wagon.

I respect Landeskog a lot even if he throws questionable hits. The NHL is filled with little *****es who throw questionable hits and hide.

Ive watched a lot of his videos too before. Really love how he's skilled and also fearless.

Even MacKinnon dudes a freaking tank and will always throw if he has to.

When I see players like Gaudreau I'm surprised the little bastard doesn't get creamed in often.

Last but not least, I hate the Preds and their players. Bunch of little *****es who dive and complain over everything. With their fake tough guys as well.

subtle-not-so-subtle. i like you.

Reactions: rozier24

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
subtle-not-so-subtle. i like you.

Lol, I just respect a lot of your players.

I also have a great respect for star players who mix it up.

I've seem Ekholm go in for those cross checks and after the whistle bullshit way too many times. He never gets drilled for it. When I saw Landeskog knock him down hard for that I was overcome by joy.

Let's go Avs. f*** Josie and Rianna

Josi and Rinne.* even my phone is dropping hints.

Reactions: Barklez and Murzu

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Maybe because he's just that good at avoiding hits? Are you trying to say gaudreau should throw his body around or something?

Also I'd try ghetto on the first line. I don't know what we're gonna do for the pp though. Mikko's shot is essentially a no factor right now, but I just can't see this team scoring unless Mack and Rants do their thing. I guess we could try Kerfoot on rantanens spot but then we're solely relying on Mack's shot.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Maybe because he's just that good at avoiding hits? Are you trying to say gaudreau should throw his body around or something?

Also I'd try ghetto on the first line. I don't know what we're gonna do for the pp though. Mikko's shot is essentially a no factor right now, but I just can't see this team scoring unless Mack and Rants do their thing. I guess we could try Kerfoot on rantanens spot but then we're solely relying on Mack's shot.

No, I watch Gaudreau play a lot the guy slashes and does a good amount of subtle dirty players knowing that plays won't get him back. Also, I'm saying it's crazy to me a player like him doesn't get railed more often. He's elusive for sure. But he's 5'7 150 and goes around lumberjacking without getting destroyed? Don't like that.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

TBH I'm not so certain Ghetto is 100% at this point. There were a few plays where he honestly looked slow.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
No, I watch Gaudreau play a lot the guy slashes and does a good amount of subtle dirty players knowing that plays won't get him back. Also, I'm saying it's crazy to me a player like him doesn't get railed more often. He's elusive for sure. But he's 5'7 150 and goes around lumberjacking without getting destroyed? Don't like that.
Probably because he's extra conscious about not getting hit in a vulnerable position knowing it may end his career at any given moment (which imo is smart) agree on the first part though, also dives more often than not

Ghetto's still looking a lot more effective though. Maybe that changes when he starts facing tough minutes but I'm liking his (and kerfoots) game a lot right now

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Just watched the 3rd. Daaaaamn we were close. And Jost really get rekt by high cross check and Pekka. Wow. I donno if that was really the "gutsiest" ever performance by the Avs though like some are saying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad