GDT: Round 1, Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | April 18th, 8PM MT - We'll do it again

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
Since I am 1-0 in playoff GDTs, I'll just do it again.

We avoided the sweep and now we look forward to tie the series against the Preds!

:avs

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Nieto - Soderberg - Comeau
Jost - Kerfoot - Andrighetto
Wilson - Compher - Bourque

Zadorov - Barrie
Nemeth - Siemens
Barberio - Warsofsky / Alt

Bernier
Hammond

:nashville

Forsberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Fiala - Turris - Smith
Sissons - Bonino - Watson
Salomaki - Fisher - Hartman

Josi - Ellis
Ekholm - Subban
Emelin - Irwin

Rinne

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Dwarfsofty has proven time and time again he has absolutely no qualities that make him an NHLer. He's not even that mobile, or good at making passes for someone that's supposed to be a puck moving D.

Both Dunc and Alt have better puck skills. Hell, even horrible, back from injury Lindholm is slightly better.

And let's not even mention how he get overpowered and bounces off of behemoths like 5'10 Fiala.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I have always been a fan of Subban but this is quickly starting to change, I'm very dissapointed. He is a shadow of his former high level on the ice (luckily for the Avs) and now he is also starting to show unsportsmanlike behavior. :-(

From espn:

"Things got pretty physical Monday night, with Predators defenseman P.K. Subban delivering a punch to the head of Colorado star Nathan MacKinnon that didn't draw a penalty but did draw the ire of the Avalanche.
Subban shook off the criticism Tuesday.

"If you're in the playoffs, physical things are going to happen," Subban told The Colorado Springs Gazette."

My comment: Really? We are talking about a headshot here and MacKinnon luckily didn't get a concussion. I feel that Subban should be much more humble and careful in his comments.

Hopefully the Avs stay focused and disciplined anwyay. I'm sure Landeskog wouldn't mind a fight (preferably Subban or Ellis) and I'm sure Zadorov would like to crush some people doing his things.

It's more important winning than getting stupid penalties right now.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
It doesn’t need to be Zadorov having to fight someone. That’s the beauty of having Siemens in the lineup. He’s good on the pk, and he can fight.

Although it’s probably only Watson who would fight him.

Zadorov needs to stay on the ice.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Let Landeskog punch Watson's three remaining teeth out, Duncan can have Subban. Simple.

Reactions: 21

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
LETS GO AVS!!!! Woot!!! Need another W here if we want to make something out of this series!

I really hope Girard is good to go tonight. He will be key if the Preds come out on fire like I expect them to.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
You guys and gals better behave yourselves tonight, unfortunately (or, rather fortunately for me :D) I won't be around to see most of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad