GDT: Round 1 - Game 4: Flames @ Avalanche - Bury Them! - 8PM

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Anxious to see the adjustments Peters makes, they're going to come out hard & we're going to have to match that energy/intensity...even if we maintain the NZ advantage that we have in the previous games.
double coverage on Mackinnon and take away his ice in the NZ. That's what they going to try to do lol. Mack ate up Hanifin last game so maybe they double shift Gio haha

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Is Peters good at adjusting in game or during the season? Bednar seems to do what Yeo did to the Avs back in Roys first year when they went and grabbed 1st in the Central.

Also stoked so many Oilers fans are here. Calgary seems pretty hated and the Avs are being rooted for by other teams as well.

Reactions: MacBradley

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
double coverage on Mackinnon and take away his ice in the NZ. That's what they going to try to do lol. Mack ate up Hanifin last game so maybe they double shift Gio haha

Good think isn’t human and can somehow still skate faster than every single player on the ice after playing 26 minutes a night.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

I'm more curious to see how they adjust their play with the puck. The way they were entering was creating a lot of turnovers that we were feasting on. So I'm curious to see how they can change that, because even if they can clog the NZ when we breakout...that shit doesn't work against turnovers.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Idk who all those other names listed in the lineup are. Per fLames fans this is the 2019 Colorado Avalanche team photo:

In all seriousness, I hope the lads play with the same sense of urgency tonight. Time to put their foot on CGYs’ throat.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Surely they have come up with a plan to try and neutralize MacK.

Let’s hope it’s not effective, but if it is, Big Ol’ Carl needs to step up his game.
Gonna need some of our foot soldiers not named Compher and Nieto to start chipping in a bit if that's the case. Carl for sure needs to get going as he has been average to bad this series.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000

Bednar: We need you to stay away because of your stomach flu.

Brassard: But I'm all better now.

Bednar: You can never be too careful. Please stay home.

You would think Brassard would show up in the playoffs, but guess not. Wouldn't mind him just sitting for a while.

What a decline, remember when he was a great second line center? Please don't extend him Joe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad