Giordano - Andersson
Hanifin - Hamonic
Fantenberg - Brodie

Smith?
Rittich?

LIVE LOOK INSIDE THE CALGARY LOCKER ROOM

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I expect they come out playing like animals. If we can keep them off the board, and maybe get one ourselves, I like our chances past the first period.

Obviously if we can come out and just dominate, we should do that.

Reactions: cgf

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Let’s put a stranglehold on this series.

Also, Nathan Mackinnon is obviously the MVP of this series but when Mackinnon isn’t on the ice the Avs still lead in shot attempts (94-84) and shots (50-43).

The Colorado Avalanche are dominating this series. Not just 29. Although it certainly helps having the best hockey player on the planet of those who are still playing this season.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I find it weird that this GDT got lifted verbatim for the main boards despite my obvious and over the top homerism in making it.

Reactions: MacBradley

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Such a huge game. The Flames have to come out angry and playing with a lot more jump....right? They just got embarrassed.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I'd say the keys to this victory are to take Giordano out of the game before he tries to take out MacCannon, because he's a filthy pathetic rat and would seriously attempt to if he could - like he did to McDavid. Otherwise loving this series, love seeing Johnny Hobbit floating around like the turd that he is and staring off into space every time he's on the bench lol.
I'll bet on the Avs again, last time paid off nicely. Cheers from Oilers boards.

Reactions: MacBradley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad