Recalled/Assigned: Roster updates

Emrasie

Mar 13, 2019
Did Mando make a save today.. lots of weak goals.. you cannot compare two games and isolate on 2 players like that .. not sure what your point is.. well I am pretty sure what your point is.

My point was only on Mando. Nothing more nothing less. It's not me who isolate two players.

On the other point if you insist:
Formenton should play with Ottawa.
Wolanin with Belleville.
Belleville can't score with that lack of forwards, they are terrible on "goal for" stats.

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
My point was only on Mando. Nothing more nothing less. It's not me who isolate two players.

On the other point if you insist:
Formenton should play with Ottawa.
Wolanin with Belleville.
Belleville can't score with that lack of forwards, they are terrible on "goal for" stats.
I must have got your post confused with one above it .. sorry about that

Reactions: Emrasie

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Kinda weird that the players coaching staff adored in camp turned out to not be very good

I wrote “shit” but it just sounds so harsh when not starred out

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Kinda weird that the players coaching staff adored in camp turned out to not be very good

I wrote “shit” but it just sounds so harsh when not starred out

At some point you need to let it go that DJ says “guys look good”. Those are relative references to the player and it never implies DJ thinks Arti=McDavid. DJ isn’t going to slag players to the media. When the media asks questions he is going to ignore it, circle around it , or give a generic positive response.

You will never hear hear him say “White looks terrible in practice ”.... you have to infer that from how he uses the player(s) in games.

Reactions: aragorn

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
At some point you need to let it go that DJ says “guys look good”. Those are relative references to the player and it never implies DJ thinks Arti=McDavid. DJ isn’t going to slag players to the media. When the media asks questions he is going to ignore it, circle around it , or give a generic positive response.

You will never hear hear him say “White looks terrible in practice ”.... you have to infer that from how he uses the player(s) in games.
Mm no you’re right he won’t say that. But he will build his lineup with the players that played best. Which is what we have to go off

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad