Roster Speculation thread - the season is almost upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Pilut is good, but is one of the players who will benefit from some time down there. The better his opponent got, the more overwhelmed he became, even if he still made some good plays.

I suspect the board melts down and calls for Housley's head on a platter, but Pilut will be up by November and won't go back down again.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY

I'm seeing that idea of Guhle is locked now. I don't buy it, unless Bogosian is out long term.

Risto(1) Dahlin(2) Scandella(3) McCabe(4) Bogosian(5) Nelson(6) Beaulieu(7)

Due to excess bodies, I see us carrying 14 forwards rather than 8 D.

Reactions: dasaybz

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Pilut will be up before a long. A month or two in Roch will only benefit him and the team long term
Does it benefit the team tho if they are below 500 coming out of the first month?

I am not saying they will be but if Guhle and Beauleau line is getting pounded each and every night, I fail to see any benefit.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'm excited to see Guhle. Kid had a great season last year. Are we looking at?

Scandella- Risto
Dahlin-McCabe
Guhle- Nelson

I'm excited for Guhle, but I still think that third pairing will get worked.

I would've kept Pilut up over Guhle and Nelson, but as long as Beaulieu isn't in the line up I'll be content.

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Housley sucks but sending Pilut to Roch to play top minutes was my preference. He’s going to be a good NHLer no need to rush it. I think Guhle will also get sent down if sooner than later depending on injuries. Plus Pilut can’t get the Antipin treatment down there.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Guhle gets the start over Pilut because apparently Guhle was really good the one game none of us could watch.

:skeptic: :laugh:

I mean Guhle has to be better than Tennyson, right? so theres that.

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
Botterill makes the roster decisions, though I'm sure with input from Housley.

While I can get onboard with some good old fashion Housley hate (hit him with your purse Phil!), let's blame the right person for the moves you do or do not like.

Now when Beaulieu is in the lineup every game for some inexplicable reason, that's all on Housley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad