Roster Speculation 2014-2015, Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Sabres want a mid level prospect and AHL player for Stewart per Elliot Friedman.

In other words, fork over Shane Prince, Bryan.

Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey 2m2 minutes ago

Friedman: #Flames kicked the tires on Chris Stewart. On the backburner now for Calgary though. #Sabres

At this point, would Bartschi be considered a mid-level prospect? Guy has too much talent to be underperforming. Could be a guy in need of a change of scenery.

ZeroPT*

If I were Trileving I would move Sven Baertschi. He's got the talent. But I just don't think it'll work for him there. Capitalize on him while he has value. Make a move by packaging him with some other pieces to get a scoring winger for Monahan.

Don't let him get to the point where you move him for a 3rd.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Edmonton possibly trading Hall. What do you think it would take from us?

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton possibly trading Hall. What do you think it would take from us?

Myers
Girgensons
Enroth
STL 1st

for

Hall
Schultz

I think thats a great trade for them, they add grit and a solid defensive play form Zemgus, solid top pair D-man, and a good goalie.

I doubt they will give up Hall for less.

But no way in hell we accept that. :nod:

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Myers, NYI or STL 1st (protected top five or ten just in case) and maybe even a mid-range prospect like Carrier. His past durability issues have to be factored in but I'm not sure what his weight was those first two years. Maybe he's added a little muscle since then because he did play 45/48 and 75/82 before the 25/31 so far this season. Outside of the Seguin trade how often to offensive forwards in their early 20s get traded? With our dreams of McEichel fading fast trading a D for an F this year or in the next couple years seems likely. If there are character issues for Hall those should be considered as well but Boston was in a hurry to ship out a trouble maker named Seguin and he's been dynamite for Dallas. I know, not the same player, skillset or situation, just possibly the most recent situation somewhat similar to a Hall trade.

In no way, shape or form is he worth over-paying for but if the price is right then pull the trigger. Obviously the "right price" varies from poster to poster. In Murry we trust so I'll leave the final verdict in his hands.

Last edited:

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
Myers
Girgensons
Enroth
STL 1st

for

Hall
Schultz

I think thats a great trade for them, they add grit and a solid defensive play form Zemgus, solid top pair D-man, and a good goalie.

I doubt they will give up Hall for less.

But no way in hell we accept that. :nod:

Why would we trade our number 1 center and dman for a winger?

Edit. Misread the bottom of your post, of course theres no way we accept that :)

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
I'm glad to hear the organization thinks the same way I do about Eichel...there's no loser in the top two picks this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad