Roster Speculation 2014-2015, Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Here's the exchange. This actually happened:

Gangs ‏@gangs814 1h1 hour ago
@BNHarrington Nugent-Hopkins and Drasital for Myers and Enroth?

Mike Harrington ‏@BNHarrington 1h1 hour ago
@gangs814 for that, I'd want 4-5 pieces. Not one.

Mike Harrington ‏@BNHarrington 1h1 hour ago
@gangs814 A goalie with .932 ES and a 24-minute a game veteran DMan for that? No chance. Sometime, you need PLAYERS, not prospects.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
We also had a testy exchange about what constitutes the first month of the season. I said it was October 9th (season opener) - November 8th (our last game within that one month period). He says the first month is just Oct 9-Oct 31.

Afinogretzky

Jan 8, 2007
Buffalo
Here's the exchange. This actually happened:

oh my god. i can't do this anymore.

in the past hour he told someone that if Murray trades Enroth, he'll have to explain himself to the media/league/fans for being so unethical.

how did we get stuck with these guys?

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I'd trade Myers and Enroth for one of EITHER RNH or Draisaitl let alone both. Either makes the team better for the long term building of a cup contender.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
oh my god. i can't do this anymore.

in the past hour he told someone that if Murray trades Enroth, he'll have to explain himself to the media/league/fans for being so unethical.

how did we get stuck with these guys?

Yep, I posted those tweets in the Enroth/Neuvy thread. Also, he doesn't believe it to be rational that Tim may prefer Neuvy to Enroth notwithstanding that Neuvy has put up better numbers since he was acquired and was specifically targeted by Murray. His counter was essentially "but but Enroth's last 8 games!"

I have to go to bed. My head is going to explode.

Afinogretzky

Jan 8, 2007
Buffalo
Yep, I posted those tweets in the Enroth/Neuvy thread. Also, he doesn't believe it to be rational that Tim may prefer Neuvy to Enroth notwithstanding that Neuvy has put up better numbers since he was acquired and was specifically targeted by Murray. His counter was essentially "but but Enroth's last 8 games!"

I have to go to bed. My head is going to explode.

i want to find him and just scream in his face for 12 minutes. no words, just screaming. i feel like i'm being duped, like he's trolling and i'm supposed to laugh, and then i just get depressed. it pains me so much that someone with his logic and intelligence is the/one of the lead writers for our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad