Roster speculation 16-17 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
If we throw all our assets into a Tavares deal you just laugh at the team with the most obscene offense that's going to miss the playoffs.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
you may think Kane is worth Tanev, nobody else in the hockey world does.

Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion man.

Tanev isn't worth a top 8 pick by himself anyway, so either way the proposal is bad. And what you and I said is not true at all, no one knows who is worth more unless both are traded. Right now it's pure speculation.

All I know is that Chris Tanev over the last 4 seasons has missed over 80+ games due to injury. You want to trade a high draft pick that will garner us a high end prospect and our best goal scorer for a guy who will play 50-60 games? No thanks.

Can't wait for Tanev to be actually dealt because it won't be for the preposterous proposals you see on HF. Tanev isn't similiar to Hammer or Vlasic. Those guys are so much better it isn't funny. Tanev is a second pairing dman. Injury prone. Turns 28 later this year. I would prefer to acquire a much better dman then Chris Tanev if I am trading my two most valuable assets. If people really think subtracting Kane up front from our pathetic offense and adding Tanev to the blue line so he can play 50 games a season makes us a playoff team then I don't know what to tell you. And anyway Tanev has a limited NTC kicking in soon. I doubt he would even want to come here (which is fine by me)

And as for Tavares he suffered a knee/leg injury last night and had to be helped off the ice. The Isles must be ******** bricks. If it really is a catastrophic acl tear type injury they are totally screwed. He would be out for half of next season. He may take awhile to return to form. For a guy with one year left on his deal an acl injury would be the worst thing that could happen to the Isles and Tavares.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion man.

Tanev isn't worth a top 8 pick by himself anyway, so either way the proposal is bad. And what you and I said is not true at all, no one knows who is worth more unless both are traded. Right now it's pure speculation.

All I know is that Chris Tanev over the last 4 seasons has missed over 80+ games due to injury. You want to trade a high draft pick that will garner us a high end prospect and our best goal scorer for a guy who will play 50-60 games? No thanks.

Can't wait for Tanev to be actually dealt because it won't be for the preposterous proposals you see on HF. Tanev isn't similiar to Hammer or Vlasic. Those guys are so much better it isn't funny. Tanev is a second pairing dman. Injury prone. Turns 28 later this year. I would prefer to acquire a much better dman then Chris Tanev if I am trading my two most valuable assets. If people really think subtracting Kane up front from our pathetic offense and adding Tanev to the blue line so he can play 50 games a season makes us a playoff team then I don't know what to tell you. And anyway Tanev has a limited NTC kicking in soon. I doubt he would even want to come here (which is fine by me)

And as for Tavares he suffered a knee/leg injury last night and had to be helped off the ice. The Isles must be ******** bricks. If it really is a catastrophic acl tear type injury they are totally screwed. He would be out for half of next season. He may take awhile to return to form. For a guy with one year left on his deal an acl injury would be the worst thing that could happen to the Isles and Tavares.

:laugh: you're argument is that he missed 80+ games over the last 4 years? Want to guess how many Kane has missed?

You're unreal. You hated Kane and thought he wasn't good earlier in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad