Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXVIII:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
The team is in no mans land when it comes to the lottery so regardless of what happens, I’m not getting my hopes up

We should all pray that the teams picking ahead go for reaches and a top 10 guy falls

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
The team is in no mans land when it comes to the lottery so regardless of what happens, I’m not getting my hopes up

We should all pray that the teams picking ahead go for reaches and a top 10 guy falls

we are 13th...all 3 years since they went to the current lottery format a team has jumped from 11 or 12 into the top 3. so there is still a chance...

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
((Rangers on the PP in Game 82. 2-2 score with just over 3 min left in OT...Machinehead blaring at the face-off dot as we swing back to live action.

Kreider bangs home a Fox rebound, top-shelf to clinch the eighth spot. This feeling is too sweet.

Who played their final regular season game just now?

Reactions: egelband

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
What I don't understand is what Carey bought to the Rangers and what the coaches saw in him.. He was a minor league scrub that played 12 nhl games before he got a full season. That shower the lack of talent and depth in the orginization in my opinion.
Every time I looked at a Hartford box score and we were playing whatever team he's on now he's Gordie f***ing Howe though

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Tonight NHL Network replayed that awesome Rangers Caps game when Zibs had his 5 goal game.

Was extrapolating the amount of goals Mika woud have scored had he not gotten hurt and the season not gotten suspended, we are looking at minimum of 55 goals.

I still shake my head when I think about that as I never ever thought Mika had that kind of goal scoring ability.

Yes Panarin had an outstanding year but Mika's season was just as amazing!!

Reactions: Ola and egelband

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Tonight NHL Network replayed that awesome Rangers Caps game when Zibs had his 5 goal game.

Was extrapolating the amount of goals Mika woud have scored had he not gotten hurt and the season not gotten suspended, we are looking at minimum of 55 goals.

I still shake my head when I think about that as I never ever thought Mika had that kind of goal scoring ability.

Yes Panarin had an outstanding year but Mika's season was just as amazing!!

As often as I voted for Panarin in the polls here I voted just as often for Zibanajad here, he seriously doesnt get enough credit, he was every bit as good as Panarin this year. Having the 2 of them helps the team spread out the lines and I can't wait until Kakko, Chytil and Kravtsov (hopefully) turn into the players they project to be.

Reactions: Maximus

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
Here's a question that may have been brought up but I haven't read through the thread....

What's a better outcome for the Rangers lottery odds, if the season jumped straight to the playoffs in the current format and the Rangers narrowly missing out and entering the lottery or if the rest of the season was wiped out and everyone got put into the lotto like 2005? Less teams in the former scenario but I'd imagine they'd flatten the odds more in the latter and the Rangers would theoretically have 2 shots at winning if both of Toronto and Carolina's picks hit in the lotto.
In the latter, Pittsburgh would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad