Speculation: Roster Building Thread VI (2019/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
OFFICIAL: #NYR reduce roster to 22 players. Chytil, Kravtsov, Lettieri, Lindgren & Shesterkin have been assigned to @WolfPackAHL. Nieves will be placed on waivers for the purpose of assignment. Reunanen has been loaned to Lukko in Liiga. Morrow has been released from his PTO.

These are all the right decisions

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
No real issues with the moves, won't be long before Chytil and Kravtsov are back. I don't really think Howden did anything to earn a spot, but whatever.

Thank goodness no Joe Morrow, see ya next year Tarmo, good first impression over here.

Except signing Haley, just a waste.

Reactions: haveandare

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Is Haley going to play or be the 13f? Hmm.

So looks like opening night will be:

Panarin-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Kreider-Strome-Kakko
Namestnikov-Andersson-Fast
Lemieux-Howden-Haley/McKegg

Skjei-Trouba
Staal-DeAngelo
Hajek-Fox
Smith

Lundqvist
Georgiev

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Haley probably gets a 2 way deal and will start as the 13th forward. This puts McKegg in the lineup which he deserves.

10 93 89
20 16 24
48 28 90
14 21 17

Probably your starting 12
I don't have an issue with a 2 way deal for Haley. I know I am probably one of like four people in total who are indifferent to the signing.

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
Quite possible, I actually would see if Quinn could get through to him, if not, you just dump him, as he would just be giving up on a waiver claim, and not letting one your own former top draft picks leave for nothing.

Still really young, and could then start some of the kids in Hartford to marinate.

At the same time we would need to keep him up, and that eats up a spot. I'd rather have our own prospects develop than someone else's headcase. We have enough competition at forward without throwing him in the mix.

Reactions: GAGLine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad