Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Seems to me that Hank will have no bearing on whether EK is here or not. Locking up 7 years vs. the 2 remaining for Hank doesn’t mean much. If they do somehow sign EK, it’s the expectation that he’ll be himself for the duration of the contract.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I don't agree. If you somehow end up with a Hughes it almost behooves you to compete before his ELC runs out assuming he hits his ceiling.
Where not a Hughes away from being that team. Hughes isn’t playing D. This team has holes and that will take some time to fill.

So no, I don’t think drafting Hughes changes the blueprint Gorton has in mind for this team.

Reactions: jas

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Where not a Hughes away from being that team. Hughes isn’t playing D. This team has holes and that will take some time to fill.

So no, I don’t think drafting Hughes changes the blueprint Gorton has in mind for this team.

I gotta be honest with you, I go back and forth as to whether Hughes will change things.

My personal opinion is that it shouldn't, but I think there's definitely going to be that pressure to maybe add a guy like Panarin to give the Rangers a pair of 1-2 punches on their top two lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad