Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part XVIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
It's mental. It's all mental with Buch. Look I do not for one second, question his level of emotional engagement, he cares. But he's got to learn that if I do x, y, & z, I'm not going to be pissed at myself.

I think he stays down in the dumps and it gets to him. It's hard to feel confident when you are down on yourself. What Buch needs to learn is if I do x,y, & z, night in and night out, I'm where I need to be. He gets down on himself, and his game sags.

The Rangers can spend money on a better sports shrink. It worked for MacKinnon.
That or set him up on a couple of dates.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
I wonder if a conditional pick would be included along with say Frederic + BOS 1st based on where they finish. 2nd for SC Final, 3rd for EC final, 4th if other. Or something like that.

I still don't think it's particularly enticing. Having extra picks is nice but the Rangers have had a lot of picks in the last couple seasons and have 9 picks already in 2020. Sure, it's supposed to be a pretty deep draft, but I gotta think they're trying to key in on guys who are either playing pro hockey right now or are about to.

I wonder if the Rangers could swing something like Nash were they got a useful roster player in the deal. Danton Heinen seems to be struggling to find his game after having a strong rookie year. He's got some skill and can play either wing. Maybe a guy who can find a new gear with a new team or the Rangers can pump and dump him at the draft to a team like Edmonton who is desperate for secondary scoring.

Reactions: RGY

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
If McGinn + Gauthier were on the table for Kreider + Andersson, I’d take it and run. Might not look sexy on paper but Gauthier could become Kreider’s replacement, and if not a solid bottom six guy and McGinn is already a Fast type bottom six player.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
So we aren’t trading Kreider?
Kreider will be the top rental available. Are we the desperate team to win or is it Boston? Or someone else. Boston’s 1st rounder would be 31st overall. Studnicka is the main piece. Frederic and the 1st are the secondary piece.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'd send Georgiev to TOR for Robertson. I want nothing to do with Bracco. Do we really want another guy that passes and cant finish?

I'd honestly rather trade Buch and Skjei than Kreider.
I HIGHLY doubt Leafs are willing to trade Robertson. He's been fantastic since the year started. Looking like a possible steal in the 2nd round.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I HIGHLY doubt Leafs are willing to trade Robertson. He's been fantastic since the year started. Looking like a possible steal in the 2nd round.
Georgiev has been fantastic as well. We have depth at D too... maybe sweeten the deal with a Keane or Lindgren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille