Panarin Zibanajad Kreider
Fast Strome Kakko
Lemieux Chytil Buchnevich
Smith Lias Howden

Make it happen for a game please.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
What do we think would be an acceptable return for Kreider at this point?

Just wondering because last year someone here told me "If you decide to trade him, trading him for two late 1sts is a trade that sets this franchise back a few years."

Reactions: bleedblue94

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

Just wondering because last year someone here told me "If you decide to trade him, trading him for two late 1sts is a trade that sets this franchise back a few years."
Something similar to what Hayes got last year.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
83DB84E3-E20E-4084-B34F-82003220CC7C.png

It doesn’t matter. Problem is that Gorton basically gave JT Miller away for nothing no matter how you twist and turn it.

Our pro-scouting is just very rotten. I am just a fan, but I called exactly what Names what at the day the trade was made. On every move we can side up on either side, but this is not about that, if you understand the game well enough you can call out Namestnikov for what he is and always will be, a guy that plays with his head under his arm. The game is too fast for him to process it.

They need to shape up. Remove the old guard assembled by Sather. Try to find more guys that are in touch with what the game is about today.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
View attachment 267257

It doesn’t matter. Problem is that Gorton basically gave JT Miller away for nothing no matter how you twist and turn it.

Our pro-scouting is just very rotten. I am just a fan, but I called exactly what Names what at the day the trade was made. On every move we can side up on either side, but this is not about that, if you understand the game well enough you can call out Namestnikov for what he is and always will be, a guy that plays with his head under his arm. The game is too fast for him to process it.

They need to shape up. Remove the old guard assembled by Sather. Try to find more guys that are in touch with what the game is about today.

it does matter though cause you are judging an imaginary scenario not the real trade.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

I bet Kreider nets as much as the Rangers got back for Zucc. his stretches of inconsistent play will drop Kreider's value throughout how long he goes through these stretches. i bet Rangers fans and myself will not like the return for Kreider. prove me wrong Rangers management.

Reactions: wafflepadsave

Deleted member 23124

View attachment 267257

We had a scouting department?

On a serious note: Didn't JD bring some of his own scouts in?

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Count me as someone who like Fast with Zib & Panarin. Right now, if we are going to compete in games, we need more balanced lines. Fast does a lot of the dirty work and brings an energy that should free up Panarin and Zib to free-wheel. And that allows Kakko/Buch to be on lines 2/3 which will help our depth. Personally, I'd go with something like this if I were in charge (and assuming I wasn't allowed to call up Chytil):

Panarin-Zib-Fast
Kreider-Andersson-Kaako
Lemieux-Strome-Buchnevich
Smith-Howden-McKegg

Hajek-Trouba
Skjei-Fox
Staal-ADA

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
View attachment 267257

My post was a joke, buddy. Sorry.

Reactions: Ola

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
it does matter though cause you are judging an imaginary scenario not the real trade.

Of course it matters, no matter what Namestnikov was assigned a lot of value when he in fact basically had no value. Or what do you mean? Does it matter if it was JT Miller for Namestnikov or JT Miller for Namestnikov and a third of a 1st round pick or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad