Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Arizona has other avenues to dump salary so i'll be interested to see their next moves.

Stepan, Grabner and obviously OEL will generate interest, especially if they retain a bit on Step and Grabs

OEL being moved is almost a certainty at this point for me. Bet he ends up in Edmonton as rumors are suggesting
If OEL goes to Edmonton there may be a third corner to that deal that can be exploited. Edmonton has to move salary to take salary.

Do you hear that rumbling in the distance? That’s the looming wave of Dvorak and Keller trade proposals we’re about to see in a bit. :laugh:
Don't get your hopes up.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Mackinnon is elite there's no debating it, had one down year on a team full of turmoil, has been elite all his life. If you were building a team right now he's top 2 forwards to pick from not even close. He is the most complete forward in the NHL.

here we are getting into definitions again. What's "elite", what's "generational", etc etc

Mackinnon is in his prime and crushing it. We'll see how that goes in 5 years.

The thing with someone like Crosby is just that he was so dominant almost from day 1 up until now. The top end differences may not be way different but the period of dominance matters (to me) when talking about comparing these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad