Speculation: Roster Building Thread Part LII: The Kakko Era Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
Well after the draft that left some happy some not to happy and some jumping for joy--it's a new day. Wait for it--someone will post it.

No trades yesterday but at least the rumor mill started turning.

Not that I believe any of these guys but some have it on the occasional Ranger trades

Let's start with the really bad--Eklund

He has CK possible to the Kings--don't see it

Next

A little more believable ICB--he has CK possible to multiple teams

Bruins--always makes sense and we've been down this road before. They have some nice prospects we could get are hands on
Yotes--another team we thought he would be traded to
Ducks--Don't see it but maybe after they brought out Perry. Some posters wanted Krebs in the draft--good starting point plus they have some really good kids in the minors.
Red wings--Not sure how or why-and to be honest I'm not really knowledgeable on their minor league system.

Somewhere I read last night that the Rangers were still talking to Colorado which even after the draft makes a ton of sense especially if Colorado deals Barrie.

My point is not the people claiming the rumors but at least it looks like the Rangers are still talking. Got to believe if Bob and Breadman say their staying in Florida tomorrow or the rumor leaks out maybe that changes the game plan with CK.

Personal I think Colorado and the Bruins would be the teams I'm trying to deal with followed by the Yotes if they will include next year's first as a starting point.

Anybody hearing something different.

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad