Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
I saw this earlier

Only issue is the Rangers need the incentives on this season's cap. The last thing the Rangers is need the performance bonuses rolling over to 23-24.

Elliotte wrote that this morning.

Malkin’s impact on the market is enormous. There are some very good centres out there — Andrew Copp, Nazem Kadri, Trocheck et al — now this Hall-of-Famer is in the mix. Where does he wish to go? What contract does he want? How much will emotion play into his decisions? Any Cup contender looking for a centre has to consider him. That would include longtime rivals, a thought that must make Penguins fans want to vomit. Because he is over 35, he can consider a one-year contract with massive bonuses — that would be attractive to teams, but does it appeal to him?

Still a tough deal for the Rangers to make. He needs to take less.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
I would not be too quick to dump KK and or Gauthier for cap savings.....look at the big man in Colorado who just had his breakout season and signed an 8 year deal . Big kids need time to blossom . Nichuskin also went back to Russia for two seasons . Don't give these guys away just yet .

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
3 YEAR COMPARISONS FOR POTENTIAL 2Cs

Since I've been preaching 2way Centers, or in this day and age, xGA/60.... Stastny, Trocheck, Gourde and Karlsson are my options.
I don't think Karlsson or Gourde are attainable, Stastny isn't of interest to the organization. I'd be happy with Trocheck or Malkin.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021

After speaking with a knowledgeable source, Forever Blueshirts learned that Malkin is already looking at the Rangers and Florida Panthers as his top destinations of choice.
Maybe after being spurned by the Penguins, Malkin may be more flexible in signing with the Rangers. Who knows, but we’re going to find out soon.”

Reactions: AirGut

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
1657669931591.png

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Did u buy
No. Never. He is a Penguin. I just made a custom jersey on shop.nhl.com.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003

Better get moving, Canucks. Sounds like Rangers will have Malkin and Kadri by this time tomorrow.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Reactions: NickyFotiu

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I guess Columbus is not the only team unable to keep their star players then huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad