Roster Building Thread - Part II: Entry Draft Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
If the right fit is "With the NY Rangers, for under 2m", then sure. Otherwise, f*** outta here

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
The coach he hired also did a pretty damn good job getting this team to sack up and play to their talent level I’d say
I dunno. 5v5 was rather weak. Better coaching/system is one easy way for a major step up in performance. Gallant's forte is creating a good room vibe and fighting spirit.

Reactions: duhmetreE

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Look, I'm not even here trying to defend Kakko for why he should be kept by the Rangers. If Kravtsov actually hits, he's (Kakko) pretty much expandable in this cap situation. My point is why trade him when his value is basically nill and you will get nothing in return but cap space? If you think Winnipeg is trading PLD for Kakko and some pick, bad news for you. I also doubt the strength in the wings is as strong as you suppose but whatever.

Now, if Drury is going after Kadri for 7 years at 8m then I guess you can trade Kakko for just capspace...
All depends on how you look at it regarding Kaapo. If you go with he improves next season and stays healthy enough to make an impact, then you keep.him. But....
If he regresses, then you have what was a valuable asset, now relegated to the garbage heap. Def of depreciation where you hold on one year too long.

Personally, I'm on the fence with this fella. But I'd take him over the Ed Jovos girlfriend with the mood swings and the EZ Pass paid for in rubles sitting in his hockey bag.

Reactions: Ned Braden

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
Our lord and savior has arrived

1657668201232.png

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
LFG

He knows the Pens aint winning. Malkin is well aware of the Kravtsov memes, and he's a believer himself.

Malkin wished he was on the other side partying with Panarin and Igor after that game 7 OT winner. Now he’s envisioning a Panarin-Malkin-Kravtsov all Ruski line dominating to a Cup win.

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

Payote75

May 11, 2021
Am I the only one that thinks our 2nd line would be pretty damn slow with Panarin and Malkin. Please find a different solution I don't want that mug on our team.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com

I saw this earlier too.

It's personal for him. He feels slighted. Come back and stick it to the Penguins brass.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks our 2nd line would be pretty damn slow with Panarin and Malkin. Please find a different solution I don't want that mug on our team.

Slow is amazing sometimes. That’s what my wife tells me.

Reactions: Payote75

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
It's ok, Kravtsov will be there to work for 3 covering the big guys lazy butts.

Reactions: LOFIN

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ

Good luck trying to stop the skill set on those two. It will be a slightly lesser version of having Crosby and Malkin out there at the same time.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

I saw this earlier too.

It's personal for him. He feels slighted. Come back and stick it to the Penguins brass.
What better way to punish your former team that stabbed you in the back then to come to the Rangers and embarrass them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad