Speculation: Roster Building/Rumor Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
So you have no contribution here to the conversation about our future 1C dilemma? Sick
What is your issue? I've been preaching my opinions for weeks. I don't see value in literally repeating myself daily like other people that just want to run up post counts and argue

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
just now at the Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk page
upload_2021-7-27_14-37-22.png

at first glance, my mind was reading this as Hajek

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Think that is actually a pretty good landing spot for DeAngelo. Can't see him wanting to sign up for the Canadian media if he had other options.

Everyone who wanted the HF chatter to cease takes the L on this one if he is staying in the division.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
well not gonna lie definitely more comfortable rolling in their with a healthy Trouba, Kreider, Blais, Goodrow. I know not pugilists but still not gonna back down. Plus they lost Dillon ;)

Oh definitely, it's gonna be a banger and I can't wait.

-----

We desperately need knew hockey, I'm turning sour. Can't shake the bad feeling, we'll totally screw ourselves over in the coming season.

Our "rebuild"* turned out as retool afaic so far and we're gonna miss out on franchise caliber talent in 2022, and specially 2023.

*rebuild imo, five years straight top 5-ish picks.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Oh definitely, it's gonna be a banger and I can't wait.

-----

We desperately need knew hockey, I'm turning sour. Can't shake the bad feeling, we'll totally screw ourselves over in the coming season.

Our "rebuild"* turned out as retool afaic so far and we're gonna miss out on franchise caliber talent in 2022, and specially 2023.

*rebuild imo, five years straight top 5-ish picks.
You really wanted to be in the bottom 5 for 5 straight years? sorry not sure if you're being facetious or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad