Speculation: Roster Building/Rumor Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
I'm not saying he's our biggest problem considering he's the 3rd goalie on the depth chart right now but he should not be Georgiev's replacement if we move Georgie. That would be a mistake. Keeping him as 3rd goalie as depth is fine but going into the season with Kinkaid as our backup would be a problem.
He outplayed Georgiev at times last season, but ok.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Anyone with expectations that Blais is going to come here all Heartbeat Harvey should temper those. Blais would get sat for scrubs like de la rose and Dakota joshua pretty regularly.
fine, i hope Goodrow does it

better?

Reactions: Avery16

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
He outplayed Georgiev at times last season, but ok.
He did, Georgiev sucked ass last season too. They both suck. If it's up to me we trade Georgiev and bring in a vet to back up Shesty and Kinkaid can stay as the 3G on the depth chart, that's fine with me.

If we're trying to win this year we need better performance out of our backup than Kinkaid or the 2021 version of Georgiev.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
He did, Georgiev sucked ass last season too. They both suck. If it's up to me we trade Georgiev and bring in a vet to back up Shesty and Kinkaid can stay as the 3G on the depth chart, that's fine with me.

If we're trying to win this year we need better performance out of our backup than Kinkaid or the 2021 version of Georgiev.

Or the 2020 version.

The 2019 version was good.

Reactions: Glen Sathers Cigar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad