Rumor: Roslovic trade

MosTLucky

May 25, 2016
Same reporter that broke the Stastny trade. Talks about another potential Vegas trade.

Attachments

• IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 45

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
He tweeted out the stastny trade the night before free agency so it could be legit

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I have a strong dislike for McIntyre on both a personal and public level. The guy also tried to burry Binnington during the playoffs for tweets he made a long time ago. This guy is almost Winnipeg's version of Eklund.

But, onto Roslovic I don't know where he'd fit. But what I might see happening is a first and second being added with a contract like Perreault's, maybe Niku would also be included and bring back a top defenseman. Hoping it's Ekblad or Seth Jones. But some other salary might need to be moved like Pionk's contract too in order to fit a top D.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
So really this topic should be "Schmidt" trade. If the Jets can nab Schmidt for Roslovic that is highway robbery. Normally I would say not a chance in hell but if Vegas is just trying to shed salary and wants Pie...I mean...it still seems like terrible value but the Jets should be all over that.

Reactions: DropTheGloves

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Good for Roslovic getting a better opportunity if that's the case. Couldn't beat out our top 6 wingers and didn't get a long enough run at C. Curse our 3 line team.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I have a strong dislike for McIntyre on both a personal and public level. The guy also tried to burry Binnington during the playoffs for tweets he made a long time ago. This guy is almost Winnipeg's version of Eklund.

But, onto Roslovic I don't know where he'd fit. But what I might see happening is a first and second being added with a contract like Perreault's, maybe Niku would also be included and bring back a top defenseman. Hoping it's Ekblad or Seth Jones. But some other salary might need to be moved like Pionk's contract too in order to fit a top D.

You offered nothing tangible for Florida, or Columbus to consider a deal, unless he 1st is guaranteed to be top 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad