Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Maybe it could bring back the Buffalo?
Tatanka!

yivhYo7_tUk

SabresFanNorthPortFL

Aug 9, 2007
North Port, FL
I'm never rooting for them to loose again.....where they end up, they end up.

Jim Carr is right....we need to build the organization from bottom to top. Unfortunately, that takes time. I like the improvement from the farm this year, and that he really let most of them stay down and gel. Plus, they stayed away from the loosing here. Yes, some could of out-preformed some of the players on this years roster but we were not in it to win it this year.

There has been some glimmer of hope from some of the youngins this year in development....We just need to get rid of the dead weight, add some "juice" and get a head coach who has authority, respect and a game plan to put these young guys in a position to succeed. Just the intensity level of our players makes me want to Sh** can Housely.

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
I believe all the years of barely missing the playoffs in the early 2010s and the garbage we got in the first rounds of those drafts hurt us a lot. I'm comfortable with rooting for the team to lose in games I'm not watching. And the number of games I watch falls off a lot later in the season/after we're eliminated.

Go Stars

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Compare our recent 8ths vs our 1st n 2nds we clearly still need way more talent in our top 6. Hopefully we move into a lotto pick.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Compare our recent 8ths vs our 1st n 2nds we clearly still need way more talent in our top 6. Hopefully we move into a lotto pick.
Barzal was 16, Pasta 25...if it is a decent draft it is up to your scouts to find talent.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
def on board the tank. chips fall where they may is so meh.
The team as we speak is laying down, so there's your chips. A solid 3 points out of 6-7 games would do the tank well here.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
2 wins in the last 13. I fear rooting for it may ruin an already good thing.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I'm never rooting for them to loose again.....where they end up, they end up.

Jim Carr is right....we need to build the organization from bottom to top. Unfortunately, that takes time. I like the improvement from the farm this year, and that he really let most of them stay down and gel. Plus, they stayed away from the loosing here. Yes, some could of out-preformed some of the players on this years roster but we were not in it to win it this year.

There has been some glimmer of hope from some of the youngins this year in development....We just need to get rid of the dead weight, add some "juice" and get a head coach who has authority, respect and a game plan to put these young guys in a position to succeed. Just the intensity level of our players makes me want to Sh** can Housely.
This.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
We're back to a 3 - 4 years blue print. There's too much dead weight.
Frankly, I think our drafting is craptastic. That's a big, big part of the problem.

Throw back to when our best prospects were Grigorenko, Armia, Compher, Bailey, Baptiste, Fasching...

We got nothing to show for it.

EmeraldCitySabre

Yeah, we've got uniforms and everything....
Apr 10, 2010
The Claw
The fact that we're actually talking about tanking AGAIN is absolutely ridiculous and I think its time for a Sabres vacation, a long one, this team is hopeless and its time for me to step away for awhile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad