Prospect Info: Rookie Camp 2019

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I think the avg make can put on something like 1lb of muscle a week. Still, that does seem fast.

Wonder if they will purposely have Farabee and Frost on different lines. Unless they can both make it!

I guess all three, Frost, Farabee, and Ratcliffe are on the same line to start camp.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sounds like with Zamula, which we know they like, Mason Millman is turning some heads.

Reactions: TheKingPin

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Meltzer's lines two days running:

Orange: Ratcliffe - Frost - Farabee
White: Strome - Rubtsov - Laberge
Blue: Bunnaman - Kase - Twarynski
Yellow: Sushko - Vorobyev - Serdyuk

HockeyBuzz.com - Bill Meltzer - Quick Hits: Rookie Camp Day 2

Interesting that Kase has moved to center and Bunnaman back to wing.
Makes sense given their skill sets, Kase is faster and quicker and more skilled offensively.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Farabee is faster than Stone but a lot smaller (Stone listed at 6'4 219).

If Strome had great defensive instincts and could improve his skating from bad to close to average, he could be the next Stone.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This picture of Misha by @heatherbimages is killer

20190908_134924.jpg

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
If Strome had great defensive instincts and could improve his skating from bad to close to average, he could be the next Stone.
Strome is a good defensive player, always on PK and even as lone F on 5 on 3 kills. Let’s hope his skating comes around.

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
Frost and Farabee are skilled...yes!
But for their development,the Flyers have to start the two in the AHL...
Steady as she goes and if and when they progress into NHL flight players...then you call them up!
Now by some crazy f***ed up break or opportunity one of both get to start with the big team...I hope they stick!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Frost and Farabee are skilled...yes!
But for their development,the Flyers have to start the two in the AHL...
Steady as she goes and if and when they progress into NHL flight players...then you call them up!
Now by some crazy ****ed up break or opportunity one of both get to start with the big team...I hope they stick!

Konecny was ready enough to skip the AHL but Frost & Farabee are not?

I can buy into your point that Ruby could make team over them as 4C while the two of them get 1st line AHL minutes though. Thats a small possibility.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad