Confirmed with Link: Rookie Camp 2018 - Tournament in Vegas Sept 8th-11th

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Capo had 2G, 28A in 49 games as a rookie, he'll be battling with Murphy (10G, 25A in 59 gms) and Russo (9G, 23A in 75 gms) for PP time, but I think he played Hanley and Wood right out of jobs last year.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
DmsipQQVsAAjaD0.png

Scoring from the game today if anyone's interested.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Just curious if anyone had the time to post their thoughts on how Busby, Smereck and Jenik have looked for you guys so far? Thanks. Also, I've watched Hayton play 7-8 times last year and 12-13 the year before including OHL playoffs. A little more than half of those live. He was drafted a bit high and is gonna need another 2 years or so I think, but he's a solid 3 zone player. He may not have the best first step but he's certainly not slow and acceleration can be addressed over the next year or two. He's a quality prospect.

Reactions: PuckLife

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I was going to suggest that there are some small issues for Hayton in his skating, but they don't seem as noticeable as say, Strome's skating issues were. I think he tracks the puck well, almost too well, but then forgets to move his feet as quickly as he should. Everything else seems to indicate a player that does too many good things, and the skating should improve with more muscle and growth as well.

Reactions: PuckLife

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Chayka said this summer that with the help of Braid, they split prospects with skating problems into those that can easily fix it and those that can't. I'm sure they know they can help him improve.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

Translation:

Burke - Gennaro - Looke
Kirk - Schnarr - Kelly Klima
Howdeschell - Jenik - Steenbergen (say that line 3x fast)
Michnak - Cyr - McKenna

Dineen - Smereck
Hoefenmayer - Gross
Bahl - Plouffe

Tendeck
Madsen

Last edited:

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
3-0 baby Quackers in the first period.

First goal was on the PP, Hoefenmayer made bad decision on 2nd goal as his shot from the point was directly into a Duck defender and led to a breakaway goal. 3rd was a bad angle and poorly played by Tendeck who looks shaky in net.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katie Connauton

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Wow, bad period. Hope they play a lot better in the 2nd and 3rd period.

Dineen skates really, really well...I like him. Jenik is fast and really young, hopefully both he and Kirk can progress this year playing in juniors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad