Signing(s): Ron Rivera is the new Redskins head coach

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don’t think their defense is too bad tbh. They need to add major pieces to it but it has potential imo.
They have pick #2. Most expect it to be DE Chase Young so that helps the D. Barring something odd in Cincy like them wanting Lawrence so willing to wait another year. Then OL Thomas is their likely target since Trent Williams isn’t coming back to them.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Surprised considering the game against the Skins was his last game and the Panthers were up 14 and were favored.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
as a skins fan for 30 yrs ill say this.

The skins dline is stacked and will be more stacked after chase young. the linebackers are better then mediocre but need secondary help.

The oline is questionable depends on Williams. Roullier is a good C, Scherff is a pro bowler, RG depends on the development of christian and hoping Wes martin comes along at LG.

They found a stud in WR with mclaurin, i like sims and harmon. They NEED A TE real bad.

The roster is decent and needs some upgrades.

I love the Rivera hire not only for what he brings as a coach but the fact that the minute he walks in its an immediate culture change all the BS that happened with allen is gone.

Snyder is cold hearted this time around. Allen his closest friend fired, Larry Hess 17 yr Head trainer hit the road, and more to come.

Sep 19, 2008
oykfkfpqgpfsl2svnp6t.jpg

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad