Recalled/Assigned: Roman Scorak

Aug 3, 2010
That position of second line centre is cursed. Hip flexor, fractured hand... what next, broken heart? (Valentine's Day :p)

Welcome back, Roman. Let's hope that Cervenka also inspires your play.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
I would love to see Hudler - Horak - Cervenka just to start the game that would be so cool for Horak.

Nope. I want Tangs to stick it out on the Hudler/Cervanka line. That line will produce.

I think Horak should be placed Inbetween GlenX and Iggy.

Then you can keep the Stagan / Cammy / Stemps line together.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Nope. I want Tangs to stick it out on the Hudler/Cervanka line. That line will produce.

I think Horak should be placed Inbetween GlenX and Iggy.

Then you can keep the Stagan / Cammy / Stemps line together.

I am not saying for an entire game I am saying for 1 shift let Horak play with his countrymen, I can't imagine how cool it would be for Horak, it might add a spark to his game.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Why was Street sent down and replaced with Byron to begin with? I thought Street looked pretty excited to play.

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
Why was Street sent down and replaced with Byron to begin with? I thought Street looked pretty excited to play.

I think I remember hearing Hartley or Feaster saying that they wanted someone with more speed and offence, and Byron fits Hartley's system better, don't quote me on that but I think I read it somewhere. Nice to see Horak back though.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Horak should not be playing center. His game is better suited to being a winger.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Byron played in a system very similar to Hartley's in junior and Hartley thought he could be an effective player in his system.

Well then it really sucks he got injured because I would've like to have seen him under Hartely after he settles down and gets familiar with his line mates.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
:laugh:

Guess I better be careful to not rustle your jimmies from now on then... :laugh:

Don't sweat it. I've been rustled plenty of times. I like talking Flames hockey and when you're a fan of the Flames, it happens from time to time. So many Flames fans are one way or the other about this club's direction

Last edited:

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I am not saying for an entire game I am saying for 1 shift let Horak play with his countrymen, I can't imagine how cool it would be for Horak, it might add a spark to his game.

Better yet, tell him if he plays well, he could win that center slot between them.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Don't sweat it. I've been rustled plenty of times. I like talking Flames hockey and when you're a fan of the Flames, it happens from time to time. So many Flames fans are one way or the other about this club's direction

Double post! Reported. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad