Roman Josi 5 points

MrThomas

Oct 31, 2017
Moscow
I think he is the best defensive player in NHL. Unbelievable.

44 points in 59 games and plus 11 also...

Meanwhile Johansen makes 2 times more money (8million) while this captain gets 4. Wtf?

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
I think he is the best defensive player in NHL. Unbelievable.

44 points in 59 games and plus 11 also...

Meanwhile Johansen makes 2 times more money (8million) while this captain gets 4. Wtf?
He took a discount a few years ago on a long term deal. Said he wanted to show appreciation to the preds for believing in him or something to that effect.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
He took a discount a few years ago on a long term deal. Said he wanted to show appreciation to the preds for believing in him or something to that effect.
He had concussion issues in the past and wanted the secure deal.

Also he had only played 100 games at that time and the Predators were ridiculed on here for signing an unproven player to a long term deal.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Hes the best d man in the central division. - signed a Jets fan
Arguably not even the best Defenseman on his team. But that was one hell of a performance that pass to Hartman was just beautiful.

Like I said not that he and Subban care but PK will need a 6 point game vs The Oilers to return the favor.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Arguably not even the best Defenseman on his team. But that was one hell of a performance that pass to Hartman was just beautiful.

Like I said not that he and Subban care but PK will need a 6 point game vs The Oilers to return the favor.

Hes the best d man on the team. Subban is a joke

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
PK has a small injury right now I think, since he left early vs San Jose and hasn’t played well in the last 2 games. Josi is vastly underrated and PK is overrated both are practically interchangeable. It is fine for me Josi is quiet and doesn’t seek attention so he’s never been appreciated by the outside media and fans, but here in Tennessee we know how good he is.

RickP

Mar 14, 2017

Not to discredit Josi, who's been amazing, but Subban usually faces the top competition with Ekholm, tonight was a good example (although the Jets have very well balanced lines who are tough to handle). That leaves more room for Josi to do his thing.

Subban carried the Preds at the end of December and throughout January, when Forsberg was injured. He scored and assisted on so many game winning goals, he was dominant.

Now he's struggling a bit, and the Preds had some kind of slump recently, but Josi took charge and has been dominant in the past couple of weeks. That's the sign of a great team.

Reactions: E82
Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
Josi is a brain ! and good hands and good legs ... but primarily a good brain.

?

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
The argument of who is the best of the Top 4 D on our homeboard has been ferocious in the past. I've thought Josi was our best D-man since Weber's last 2 years.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
The drive to the net and the inside move to create a shot that created his 1st assist (I think) was really nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad