GDT: Rolling Preseason GDT | Game 8 | at Chicago | 9/29 8PM | NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Of course I jinx it.

And of course I have to explain what actually happened also. He didn't get hurt from a hit. It happened the shift before when Murray actually knocked/"crosschecked" a guy down in the corner. His skate seemed to come up and hit Murray somewhat similar to what happened to Panarin in the playoffs.

He WAS 1 of the best players on the ice before that.

Continue on.

Reactions: mikeyp24

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Of course I jinx it.

And of course I have to explain what actually happened also. He didn't get hurt from a hit. It happened the shift before when Murray actually knocked/"crosschecked" a guy down in the corner. His skate seemed to come up and hit Murray somewhat similar to what happened to Panarin in the playoffs.

He WAS 1 of the best players on the ice before that.

Continue on.
McElligot said Murray was stretching before going down the tunnel.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Foudy with the first star of the game.

3 players that I had my eye on and really really liked were, in no order:

Stenlund.
Prapavessis.
Foudy.
Wennberg.

I think this Prapavessis kid could develop into something special. Really liked his game both offensively and defensively. Stenlund was solid with the puck and looked very nice on the PP. Foudy’s speed was on display in the second half of the third. His play got better as the game went on. Awesome to see him to an apple. Oh and if we could get the Wennberg that showed up tonight, to play like that in the regular season.. then Wennberg will have a rebound year, 100 percent. He was lethal on the PP tonight. Onto the next preseason game.... one day closer to the reg season.

thebus88

Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
McElligot said Murray was stretching before going down the tunnel.

What I know 100% is the "injury" occurred when Murray knocked a CHI player down in the far corner from the tv cameras.

I was assuming that the guys skate came up and hit Murray because of his reaction. He was in immediate and clear pain, for a few seconds at least. It was either his knee or "upper leg" area, I believe his left leg.

He skated a half assed shift after that, then did not return.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
False alarm on Murray , he got kicked in the cookies

giphy.gif

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
What I know 100% is the "injury" occurred when Murray knocked a CHI player down in the far corner from the tv cameras.

I was assuming that the guys skate came up and hit Murray because of his reaction. He was in immediate and clear pain, for a few seconds at least. It was either his knee or "upper leg" area, I believe his left leg.

He skated a half assed shift after that, then did not return.

Reactions: thebus88 and cslebn

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I heard this too on postgame and it raised a flag.

If "focusing on playing your game" keeps up looking like what tonight was, I'm all for it. Just keep shooting!!!

I’m not ragging on Wenny when I say this (because he catches so much flack around here as it is) but he seems to have gotten a chip on his shoulder in the last year when it comes to the media? Maybe it’s just towards Bobby Mac but he’s definitely changed his atttitude when giving interviews lol

Reactions: CBJFan827

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Centers FO%. Wennberg-75%,Foudy-50%,Nash -86%, Stenlund -75%.

Arty-30% f.e

thebus88

Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
False alarm on Murray , he got kicked in the cookies

However, I will add that it makes no sense that he would come out for a shift afterwards, end it early, and then NOT return. If he really got kicked in the 'cookies', when he came out for the shift after, he should have been "good to go". It seems like he came out to "test" something.

I was watching it/him very close.

Hopefully I am wrong, for a change. ;)

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
However, I will add that it makes no sense that he would come out for a shift afterwards, end it early, and then NOT return. If he really got kicked in the 'cookies', when he came out for the shift after, he should have been "good to go". It seems like he came out to "test" something.

I was watching it/him very close.

Hopefully I am wrong, for a change. ;)

To be clear, we're now being reduced to analyzing someone else's nut shot?

thebus88

Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
To be clear, we're now being reduced to analyzing someone else's nut shot?

Yes, because I am analyzing what TYPE of injury occurred. How Murray reacted immediately, and during the rest of the shift is consistent with getting hit in the nuts. How his "return shift" went, IS NOT consistent with getting hit in the nuts.

Either way, ANY "analyzation", about AYTHING, is better than "Glass Man!!... OMG!!"

Hopefully I am wrong. Murray looked like 1 of the best players on the ice for either team.

Reactions: major major

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Yes, because I am analyzing what TYPE of injury occurred. How Murray reacted immediately, and during the rest of the shift is consistent with getting hit in the nuts. How his "return shift" went, IS NOT consistent with getting hit in the nuts.

Either way, ANY "analyzation", about AYTHING, is better than "Glass Man!!... OMG!!"

Hopefully I am wrong. Murray looked like 1 of the best players on the ice for either team.

Kind of like Swedish Filatov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad