GDT: Rolling Preseason GDT | Game 8 | at Chicago | 9/29 8PM | NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
This is a view into our future without Bob and Panarin and other members of the team who don't want to be in Columbus anymore.

Gulp.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Bringing out all the big guns tonight. Other than money, which I'm pretty sure explains it, I have trouble understanding a game two days after camp opens.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'll be there... can't say I'll last the entire game though -- preseason hockey with split rosters is hard to sit through at times.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Bringing out all the big guns tonight. Other than money, which I'm pretty sure explains it, I have trouble understanding a game two days after camp opens.

It's also getting me pretty amped up for the new season! :banana:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Games will be available to watch. Blue Jackets announce broadcast of preseason games
COLUMBUS, OHIO - In advance of the club's 2018 preseason debut at Nationwide Arena on Monday, September 17 against the Buffalo Sabres, the Columbus Blue Jackets announced today the following television, streaming and radio broadcast information for the team's eight-game preseason schedule:
DATE AND OPPONENT
Sept. 17 vs. Buffalo Sabres, 7 p.m. ET - BlueJackets.com, FOX Sports app // 1460 ESPN Radio
Sept. 18 vs. Chicago Blackhawks, 7 p.m. ET - BlueJackets.com, FOX Sports app // 1460 ESPN Radio
Sept. 21 at St. Louis Blues, 8 p.m. ET - BlueJackets.com, FOX Sports app // 1460 ESPN Radio
Sept. 22 at Pittsburgh Penguins, 3 p.m. ET - NHL Network // CD102.5
Sept. 23 vs. St. Louis Blues, 3 p.m. ET - BlueJackets.com, FOX Sports app // 1460 ESPN Radio
Sept. 25 at Buffalo Sabres*, 7 p.m. ET - NBC Sports Network // 1460 ESPN Radio
*Kraft Hockeyville game played in Clinton, New York
Sept. 28 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins, 7 p.m. ET - BlueJackets.com, FOX Sports app // 1460 ESPN Radio
Sept. 29 at Chicago Blackhawks, 8:30 p.m. ET- NHL Network // CD102.5

It is available through the club's NHL-defined broadcast territory, including most of Ohio and parts of Kentucky and West Virginia.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013

Besides STH does anyone really buy tickets to the games? That's what I question is how many actual single game tickets do they sell?

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Looking over the lineup, doesn't look like there is much value to watching this.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Looking over the lineup, doesn't look like there is much value to watching this.
Im the opposite, im very excited to see Subois... but in all seriousness I want to see what attitude Bjorkstrand comes out with, I want to see if his words turn into actions and he starts firing the puck more.
Also interested in Milano, Duclair, Kukan and Abramov here
Buffalo isnt sending much though so we'll see if the young legs can skate around them or if the team looks sluggish after the skating drills

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Im the opposite, im very excited to see Subois... but in all seriousness I want to see what attitude Bjorkstrand comes out with, I want to see if his words turn into actions and he starts firing the puck more.
Also interested in Milano, Duclair, Davidsson, Kukan and Abramov here
Buffalo isnt sending much though so we'll see if the young legs can skate around them or if the team looks sluggish after the skating drills

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Who scores our first goal of the (pre)season?

I’m going with Bjorky.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Traffic alert for tomorrow night's game. The Triple-A National Championship will be happening at Huntington Park so there will be more people in the Arena District than a typical preseason game night.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Traffic alert for tomorrow night's game. The Triple-A National Championship will be happening at Huntington Park so there will be more people in the Arena District than a typical preseason game night.

Blah... I park in the lots right next to Huntington Park..

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
This will be the first time I try out the Fox Sports App on my Roku. Hopefully it works without a hitch. If I remember, last time they did something of this sort it was the scoreboard feed alongside the radio commentators?

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
This will be the first time I try out the Fox Sports App on my Roku. Hopefully it works without a hitch. If I remember, last time they did something of this sort it was the scoreboard feed alongside the radio commentators?
This is what I have and was able to watch a couple of Traverse City Tournament games, on my tv and worked fine. I like my Roku platform much better than my old Samsung platform. Much easier to navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->