Confirmed with Link: Roland McKeown signed to ELC

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The reason why it doesn't really matter if we get LA's first this year or next.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

BxGiUWoIIAAFRfe.jpg

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
That's what he looks like without his hockey gear? I think Skinner fangirls just found their new "bae"

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
ticket sales skyrocket among single middle women in the triangle

hcanes stay in carolina, finish 9th in east next ten years

excellent move rfranchiso

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007

I don't know that it doesn't matter. I'd much prefer LA's pick this year in a particularly strong draft, versus one year later where it has the possibility to be later in the first round in a weaker draft. It's just the annoyance of setting the team back one year with one first round draft pick. Stocking the prospect cupboard needs to be done now, not later. IMO.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
We owned this deal. Mckeown and a non playoff pick in this draft for sekera would've been massive overpayment by LA. It's overpayment as it is. We can't actually complain that we didn't get this years pick.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I don't know that it doesn't matter. I'd much prefer LA's pick this year in a particularly strong draft, versus one year later where it has the possibility to be later in the first round in a weaker draft. It's just the annoyance of setting the team back one year with one first round draft pick. Stocking the prospect cupboard needs to be done now, not later. IMO.

Well, in any case, we own 3 firsts in the next 2 years. If we want to make a move, we've got an extra to do it with.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Fixed it for you. I'm a bit disappointed you left out the bolded. I've come to not only expect it, but look forward to it.

He's not big, nor does he hit. He's turned into a very good positional defender, though. Good gap control, good positioning, and good stick that makes it tough to beat him 1-on-1.

He's also a good skater and can make crisp, on the tape outlet passes. He's got a good shot from the point, but his offensive creativity hasn't developed as much as I would have liked.

If he makes the NHL, it'll be as a strong positional defender who can be an asset in transition, but likely won't be a big point producer.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
^ I'm sorry, my comment was a joke in reference to some of BD58s previous posts, but that said, I do appreciate the insight you posted as it's very helpful. I hate to do this, but if you had to pick a guy that his style is similar to, who would it be? Would it be like a less offensive version of Paul Martin? for instance?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad