Rocket League-(PS4/PC/XB1/Switch)

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Mannnn I LOVE playing goalie.

And on a related note, why do most teams online not have a goalie? Lol you're gonna lose 90% of the time

Our team is having moderate success with one person not necessarily playing goalie but instead playing a hybrid of defense and goalie. He'll sit at Centre line when we're in the offensive zone and pounce on all the bouncing balls in front of the net when he gets a chance, and is usually able to get back quickly when the tides turn. The other two of us just follow the ball and try to set up opportunities, as well as backing up on defense or goalie when we need to.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Won a few ranked games and was feeling like some hot ****, until I learned about Kronovi. All bow to the glory that is Kronovi.

http://www.twitch.tv/camgears/c/6945037

He does even more ridiculous stuff when he actually has teammates. This guy is nuts. :laugh:

Wow, that guy has just total complete control and understanding of the ball. Nice win in that 2v1.

This is actually what I'm looking forward to Rocket League, the difference between the skill floor and ceiling is quite large. I'm looking forward to watching some tournys.

Edit: And I think playing pure goalie is only necessary in 4v4s. It should be a dedicated hybrid defense/goalie most other cases IMO.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Normally I'm good at games but completely useless at this. Can't anticipate for ****. Not even in the same galaxy as the video posted.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
How about we get an HF Rocket League league going on? See who wants to join and then we can pick teams. Either 3vs3 or 4vs4? It may be hard to get 6-8 guys online at a time, but it would be fun.

Atrkl

Dec 31, 2007
Phoenix
This game has taken over my life :laugh:, the only thing that annoys me is the beginning ball rush thing, so many random ass goals off that stuff

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I'm not that good at this game, but does anyone want to try and party up? The randoms are killing me.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
How about we get an HF Rocket League league going on? See who wants to join and then we can pick teams. Either 3vs3 or 4vs4? It may be hard to get 6-8 guys online at a time, but it would be fun.

We've pretty much been running 3v3s with HF guys for the last 3 days straight. I couldn't get into the PS4 chat for 2 days because it was full.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
My antsyness kills me. I can anticipate, make good reads, and be creative and be a crafty playmaker to set others up (so long as the teammates cooperate) but I have absolutely zero finish. I've shanked so many golden rebound or wide open opportunities, it's unreal.

Already got all but 3 trophies too :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
My antsyness kills me. I can anticipate, make good reads, and be creative and be a crafty playmaker to set others up (so long as the teammates cooperate) but I have absolutely zero finish. I've shanked so many golden rebound or wide open opportunities, it's unreal.

Already got all but 3 trophies too :laugh:
We should probably never play together. :laugh:

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
You can add me to the list: ProPAIN13.

I've been playing with a few guys here on HF who also play Destiny and I'm sure they'd like to join too.

Not sure how much I'll play during the week, but I'm down for some competitive matches between HF'ers.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
This game is ****ing fun. I am getting pretty good at it now imo. Bicycle kick goals are fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad