Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Pilut - Prow
Clague - Priskie
Davies - Laaksonen
Tischke - Eliot

Yeah....Rochester is pretty clearly going with a Pittsburgh-style approach: "Can't get any shots on goal if you don't have the puck in the offensive end".

Of course.....the issues may/will arise when the opposition actually gets possession in the offensive end.

Reactions: FromChaos22

michaelsaas

Apr 25, 2006
Beaumont, TX

My apologies because I feel like I ask this every season. But if a player clears waivers does that mean they are free to move up and down the organization all season or do they need to clear waivers every time they are sent down from the NHL club to the minor club?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
My apologies because I feel like I ask this every season. But if a player clears waivers does that mean they are free to move up and down the organization all season or do they need to clear waivers every time they are sent down from the NHL club to the minor club?

30 days or 10 games played before having to go through again depending on the direction (up or down).

Reactions: michaelsaas

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

The Goalie Mindset Podcast​

The Athlete Mindset with Beck Warm​

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Doesn’t look like they had much fun losing to Syracuse yesterday. Two power play goals is nice but looks like they got pushed around on the scoresheet.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Do we know what happened to Subban yet?

So when you are small and young, this is what happens -

Prow's PP goal -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad