Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Figure these are part of the Cincy recall crew.

Berzolla was down here with Jax last year. RHD, senior year captain at Colorado College before turning pro with the Everblades down in the Ft. Myers area.

Passolt was a late season PTO, played a few games in Cincy and was a teammate of Samuelsson's at WMU.

Ray is already plotting to make sure this kid never plays in the NHL.

If he gets one of the names right, he's getting... Warm? :D

Reactions: joshjull

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
"Only" five three-in-three situations and all from mid-February to the end of the season seems okay, I guess.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If I could find a really cheap Motel in Buffalo and get bus/train in the morning to Rochester a both home openers trip is something I would like to do.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Personally Juneteenth is bullshit, why not celebrate the actual Emancipation Proclamation?

Even if you find it bullshit, it’s probably not the smartest idea to be openly doing racist shit. It’s one thing to say your piece with friends. It’s another thing entirely to make that a theme of a party.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Obviously it does celebrate the Emancipation Proclamation. There's a pretty obvious reason why the date of the Emancipation Proclamation isn't the date the holiday commemorates. I don't see how that can make it "bullshit".

Yep, January 1st already has its own celly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad