Rochester Americans / Cincinnati Cyclones Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Lol, it was more of a sarcastic like. I posted after that explaining as such, but the boards had issues early this morning and it was lost, haha.

Now I just keep it there for the warm and fuzzy feelings

Ha ok. Cuz I’m open to knowing what it was!!!! But I think my dyslexia was activated.

Reactions: wnysupport

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
Almost bought the season pass today but instead figured I’d try the one day pass first. So glad I did this broadcast is absolutely horrible.

Nylander and Olofsson look good though.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Hickey scores late to make it 2-0. Nylander had the first.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I thought Nylander looked good again yesterday even without the goal. This is becoming an evergreen opinion. He’s finding consistency. And he’s only two and a half months into his ELC. So there’s finally some good here.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I thought Nylander looked good again yesterday even without the goal. This is becoming an evergreen opinion. He’s finding consistency. And he’s only two and a half months into his ELC. So there’s finally some good here.
Everyone is riding the wave that Olofsson should be the first call up, but for me the choice is simple- it's Nylander.

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
Wasn’t able to watch live so just going back and watching the replay. The Nylander/Smith/Bailey line was the Amerks most dangerous line offensively after being out together to start the second. With that being said Smith will need to work on his positioning at center in the D-Zone as they were really hemmed in and puck chasing a few shifts in the third. I saw enough to want to see more of Smith at center. Really think he has the potential to be a Hecht-like Swiss Army knife.

Really pleased with Nylander’s play but I’d still leave him down a little longer. I’d love to see him just take over a game. He has the ability.

Reactions: Chainshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad