Status
Not open for further replies.

2 others

Mar 9, 2021
FDXWkCpWQAc_cWb

He looks like 14 in that picture. Imagine him growing up some more

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
You critized him for playing poorly. Now that he is playing well, you don't mention that.
Saying you are happy to eat crow in the future doesn't make sense here. In other words, if i follow your logic, you shouldn't have critized him in the first place because, you know, nothing has come to anything yet.
The guy complains about everything.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Could tonight's Amerks team beat last nights Sabres roster?? I seriously believe they could.

Sometimes it feels like it, but even players like Hinostroza and Bjork would be AHL all stars probably. Then as Jim Bob pointed out, the goaltending for the Amerks is really bad right now.

Reactions: Team Cozens

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Sometimes it feels like it, but even players like Hinostroza and Bjork would be AHL all stars probably. Then as Jim Bob pointed out, the goaltending for the Amerks is really bad right now.
I like Rosen as a prospect but drafting at #14 we had the choice of goalies - Cossa or Wallstedt. I know we have Levi and Portillo but you can never have enough goalies in the system.

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
I like Rosen as a prospect but drafting at #14 we had the choice of goalies - Cossa or Wallstedt. I know we have Levi and Portillo but you can never have enough goalies in the system.

Disagree on that. What's the point of having so many prospects of similar age? One or two won't get the proper chance. If you don't believe in a goalie in your system, ship him out. There is only 2 goalie spots on a team, you can have too many guys competing for just two spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad