Rochester Americans / Cincinnati Cyclones Season Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I just bought Amerks tickets for the Dec 22nd game against WB for my sister and nephew. Early Christmas presents.

I'm hoping Quinn, Peterka, and Krebs are all still playing for the Amerks for that game. Lots of talent on that team now, so they should have a good time at the game.

Reactions: Jim Bob

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Any ideas where Krebs fits into the lineup?
I'm really interested too. I guess we may find out tomorrow night.

I hope they play him at center.
So try:
Peterka- Krebs - Quinn. That line with Malone has played well.
or
Weissbach - Krebs - Mersch. Mersch and Jankowski have been scoring well.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I just bought Amerks tickets for the Dec 22nd game against WB for my sister and nephew. Early Christmas presents.

I'm hoping Quinn, Peterka, and Krebs are all still playing for the Amerks for that game. Lots of talent on that team now, so they should have a good time at the game.

Peterka is WJC eligible.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
FDXWkCpWQAc_cWb

Hey Jack, do you want to play on a line with Krebs?

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Cozens should really join them. Let him have success and grow with this group. It is going to be a long year in Buffalo and he looks lost out there.

I'm not sure what your expectations were going into the season, but he's on pace for 40 points and last night his linemates were Hino and Caggiula.

He brings things to the lineup that no one else does - north/south playing style, grit/tenacity, and transition game. Also, there's at least a half dozen other forwards that are performing significantly worse than him.

He's one of the keys to building that culture that KA has been talking about and he is still developing while playing in the league right now.

He's not seeing Rochester anytime soon.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
I'm not sure what your expectations were going into the season, but he's on pace for 40 points and last night his linemates were Hino and Caggiula.

He brings things to the lineup that no one else does - north/south playing style, grit/tenacity, and transition game. Also, there's at least a half dozen other forwards that are performing significantly worse than him.

He's one of the keys to building that culture that KA has been talking about and he is still developing while playing in the league right now.

He's not seeing Rochester anytime soon.
Right. At least let him sit for a game before we do that. Reset.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'll probably be going to the game next Friday. Excited to see the young guys play!

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Who does Krebs play with?

I know Peterka/Quinn is the answer most of us would give. But Malone has been great between them. Jankowski has been centering their other top line with Weissbach/Mersch

Last edited:

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Who does Krebs play with?

I know Peterka/Quinn is the answer most of us would give. But Malone has been great between them. Jankowski has been centering their othe top line with Weissbach/Mersch
Well he has to play in the top 6. I would call Jankowski and let him play instead Eakin.

Quinn - Malone - Peterka
Weissbach - Krebs - Mersch

billsandsabres

lurking
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
troy, ny
any word on when krebs is joining the amerks? their next game is tonight and then they don't play again until next wednesday.

today seems like it would be too soon for him to suit up, but that would be exciting.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

PETERKA KREBS QUINN

COME ON DOWN!!!!

Serious question, do you want to keep a vet center (Malone) with at least one of the kid wingers the way things have been going ?

Also, how has Jankowski looked down on the farm ? I would not mind seeing him getting shot on the Sabres for Eakin soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad